Welcome back long time members | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome back long time members

tenor.gif

One of the greatest approvals you can give a man!

I'm mostly a lurker but came back last year to post some.

I spent my earlier days posting on the old sun sent. board in the 90's. The only one I remember from then was Bigpoppapump. He was a regular. I had a chance to meet him at the HOF one year when the dolphins were playing, good dude and fan.

I found this forum when the sun sent. board shut down years ago. I definitely enjoy reading the many knowledgeable opinions here.

I'm mostly a lurker but came back last year to post some.

I spent my earlier days posting on the old sun sent. board in the 90's. The only one I remember from then was Bigpoppapump. He was a regular. I had a chance to meet him at the HOF one year when the dolphins were playing, good dude and fan.

I found this forum when the sun sent. board shut down years ago. I definitely enjoy reading the many knowledgeable opinions here.

Welcome back

I migrated over here after the $h*tshow that was the Dolphins Digest board. Some of the Old Timers around here might remember the Sinner/Oliver/KB ClusterF that board was. Long time ago now

Welcome :UP:

I know we have been posting here for the last many months but still

I see you are a 347 Club member . Excellent

Okay.
Whatever happened to WVDolphan? He ruffled some feathers around here but man was it entertaining reading his “get real” posts lol.
The name seemed familiar, and I checked my ignore list. He's on it. It says, "Did not play nice," as do 12 other people on my ignore list. Does that mean they're banned?

Oh, and welcome back

I totally forgot about this forum during our rough times... leaned on ESPN to keep me posted but never felt like it was enough. Not sure if i qualify for the OG status lol.

What happened to Muck? Did he have a falling out with management? Enjoyed his insights on things

Back
Top Bottom