Welcome our new writer... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome our new writer...

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Despite having an overload of writers with the site, we have brought in Miguel Lorenzo. While Miguel is 15 years old, he reminded me so much of myself. He is a sports broadcaster for his school, and hopes that a writer position on FinHeaven & Co will help him out.

Miguel has appeared twice before on the site as a guest, if you want to check those articles, check them out below:

First Article

Second Article

I look forward to reading more of his work, and can only hope for the best for him and his future.

So, everyone welcome Miguel to the FinHeaven & Co staff! If you have any opinions about his work, post them here.

Welcome aboard Miguel.....Look forward to reading your stuff..I hope you have a tough hide as well, these guys can be hard on ya, if they disagree or find that your facts are not all there..But take it with a grain of salt..life will go on and we will still read your next article..so keep your heart and be confident..Welcome again.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Welcome aboard Miguel.....Look forward to reading your stuff..I hope you have a tough hide as well, these guys can be hard on ya, if they disagree or find that your facts are not all there..But take it with a grain of salt..life will go on and we will still read your next article..so keep your heart and be confident..Welcome again.

LOL, I just finished talking to Miguel about that... its nice to see that people think the same way. :up:

Al Harris was an interesting rumor

seems like NO is not as interested:

Saints | Trade Winds Reduced - from KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
August 13, 2002 10:21:12 PT The Times Picayune reports the New Orleans Saints reported interest in trading for Eagles CB Al Harris may have waned given CB Michael Hawthorne's performance against the Texans, coach Jim Haslett said.

I would also expect Fletch to be given more of a chance to prove himself than he has

P.S. welcome a-board Miguel :jumper:

thanks for the support guys. I'll try my best to write articles that will be to everyones liking. Not to mention, the message board.

WAIT TILL DETRIOT COMES TO TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom