Welcome to Finheaven Brothers and Sisters! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome to Finheaven Brothers and Sisters!

Good morning to you. I would like to say welcome to Finheaven and glad you are here! My name is John aka Fin Fan In Cali. I wanted to ask what brought you here along with how long you been a Dolphin fan? Who is your favorite Dolphin player past or present or both? Also where are you from? If you have any questions about the site, its forums, memberships please feel free to ask.

Have a great day!
John
My favorite Dolphin is obviously Dan Marino, followed by Zach Thomas and Brian Cox. I've been a Dolphins fan since 1984. My least favorite Dolphin is Jimmy Johnson, cause he singlehandedly torpedoed Marino's career with his arrogance.

My favorite Dolphin is obviously Dan Marino, followed by Zach Thomas and Brian Cox. I've been a Dolphins fan since 1984. My least favorite Dolphin is Jimmy Johnson, cause he singlehandedly torpedoed Marino's career with his arrogance.
Welcome brother! :ffic:

Welcome brother! Alot of great content.

Grew up in Hollywood, Fl. Been a Fin Fan since 1966. During the early 70's while in high school I worked at a bar/restaurant called Stratfords Bar. It was owned by a former player named Tom Nomina. Got to meet a few legends like Bob Kuechenberg, Manny Fernandez. Great experience growing up there!!

Grew up in Hollywood, Fl. Been a Fin Fan since 1966. During the early 70's while in high school I worked at a bar/restaurant called Stratfords Bar. It was owned by a former player named Tom Nomina. Got to meet a few legends like Bob Kuechenberg, Manny Fernandez. Great experience growing up there!!

Welcome aboard :UP:

I've been a Fin Fan since 1966 also, I graduated that year and Danny Thomas was one of the co-owners of the fins and I thought he was a great comic. In 2010 went to web weekend at Hardrock and went on the field and got to meet some of the players! Welcome aboard, there are some pretty smart members on here, you can get some fantastic info. I just follow their lead. :UP:

Last edited:
Welcome brother! I am John. :ffic:

1711425001175.jpeg
Welcome to the site, and I am Dave.

:R5:

Back
Top Bottom