Welcome To Miami Josh Rosen | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome To Miami Josh Rosen

awful getting Rosen.....theres a reason arizona dumped him after 1 year....hes nothing but a whiny spoiled brat....cant win with a guy like that...its obvious....and a couple of you guys call him a franchise player? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant draft. We traded down in the 2nd and got an additional 2nd rounder in 2020. We got a stud at DT who will be a major factor for years to come and we got a low risk potential high reward QB.
If Rosen turns out to be a franchise QB it was the steal of the last two decades. If he is not we invested very little and still got 12 picks in next years draft to got for another QB.

This year's offseason Grier and Co laid the foundation for the next 5-10 years.

To those who think we are lacking OL players. If you go back through the recent history of the Patriots you will realize that the OL was always their strength and was mostly compromised of lower round draft picks, UDFAs and the garbage pile of the rest of the NFL. It was all about coaching them up in the system. I doubt you will us make any splash in FA or early in the draft when it comes to the OL.

With that being said: Josh, Welcome to Miami. Make the best of your second chance.

You bastard. Now I’m fired up.

awful getting Rosen.....theres a reason arizona dumped him after 1 year....hes nothing but a whiny spoiled brat....cant win with a guy like that...its obvious....and a couple of you guys call him a franchise player? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Yep there is a reason for that, same reason they hired a failed college HC to be their HC and the reason is they are a crap franchise.

Rosen was in an impossible situation. Worst coaching staff and oline in the league yet he still looked halfway decent. I think he has some hope

Exactly and also he was a freaking rookie, how many good, great, or HOF players had crappy rookie seasons? Before there was Rosen there was Goff and his crappy rookie season. I've seen less cry babies at my sons day care.

Lawrence dismantled one of the greatest defenses in college history in the BCS title game...yes im sure MANY teams want him, but thats who I would wait for and go after in two years....

I cant believe ANYONE is crying about this. The fact that we picked up an extra #2 in 2020 alone makes this a sweet deal.

More and more ammo for the 2020 draft has been the 'phins plan since day one, and we just accomplished that, AND picked up a potential star QB for 2 million a year???

...and they are crying?

In reality, are they Jets fans?

so youre saying hes not a whiny bitch? oh ok....doesnt matter who the coach was.....lol

Did you just say coaching doesn't matter?

giphy.gif

Salt to what wound???Are we really going to miss a 5th round pick????, we had 2 5th rounders in 2020 now we got 1.

The wound of pissing away a second round pick this year and a 5th round pick next year for a qb that the Dolphins themselves aren't fully committed to. How do I know that? Because they are still stockpiling draft picks for next year in case they have to move up to draft a qb.

I know its irrelevant. And I'm just dreaming. But it wouldn't be the first time a QB left one team where he didn't get a shot or had issues and found success with another team.

No Im saying you cant win with Rosen regardless of his coach....You guys all have such short memories...All we heard two years ago was his commitment to playing in the NFL and if this was what he really wanted long term....remember?????????

Back
Top Bottom