Welcome to Miami Louis Delma | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome to Miami Louis Delma

yospiderweb

Scout Team
Reaction score
Some Delmas highlights

[video=youtube;7GrS7KlB_WU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GrS7KlB_WU[/video]

Ok... nothing impressive. I am sure we can make a Highlight reel vid of Chris Clemons at it will look just as good or better. I don't like this signing so much. I actually would of preferred keeping someone that although, not great is actually above average.

Sadly its his health rather than ability that is on question

Ok... nothing impressive. I am sure we can make a Highlight reel vid of Chris Clemons at it will look just as good or better. I don't like this signing so much. I actually would of preferred keeping someone that although, not great is actually above average.

What exactly is Chris Clemons above average at? Dropping picks? Making weak hits? Please. Delmas has been and will always be better than Clemons.

hickey see's what i and some others have been seeing for years now, we have mediocre talent that hasnt won anything for us and he is churning them out.

players like solie [vastly over rated] are moves winners make unlike losers like ireland who are scared to death and have cement shoes in a sea of mediocrity.

carroll, jimmy wilson, clemmons [no one wanted him last year], solie [should have gone last year], etc... . these players have done nothing special and you cant find special players unless YOU CHURN YOUR ROSTER!! the players i listed, we have seen what they can do and they are spawned out. your not getting any more from them and what they have isnt enough.

its a no brainer on the o-line but the thing that is solidifying hickey right now is the fact he sees this secondary as week and needs upgraded. i hope to see another db in f/a and i see him drafting 2.

this is a big time passing game league and you have to have big time starters and guys who are backups that COULD start. see the seahawks, you cant spend enough on your secondary. DELMAS played all last year, no injury. if he's healthy, i take him all day over clemmons. and his deal is a win and low risk. clemmons wasnt worth what he was making and hickey wasnt bumping up his already undeserved salary!! smart move by hickey!!

every time i see earl thomas making plays for the hawks i just want to run over ireland with a steam roller. a couple times!! and its made me resent odrick because that is who ireland traded down 26 spots to get. even though safety was a HUGE need for us at the time.

god i am glad ireland is gone!!!! its not like i am bitter though.

Delmas has been and will always be better than Clemons.

every time i heard delmas name i remember how jazzed mike mayock was about him before and during his draft. couldnt say enough about delmas and his game and toughness.

I don't mind Delmas on a one year prove it deal. If it works out great, if it doesn't we aren't committed to him beyond this year.

Clemons needed to be replaced, he was a below average starter.

Thanks for posting the video but other than the nice pick 6 all I saw was the guy seems to injure many players (some resulting in penalties ) What i did not see is good run support plays or exceptional coverage ability. I really hope he's good and am ok with saying goodbye to Clem but having watched zero lion games i still have no clue what we are getting.

Back
Top Bottom