Welcome to the FinHeaven site awards for 2020! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome to the FinHeaven site awards for 2020!

Crump

Tacos tacos tacos
Club Member
Reaction score
or another one is "most likely to jump into someones DM's begging for votes and nominations"...i know who i would nominate for this.... or "most likely to jump in DM's to pursuade you to vote for or nominate someone that isnt them"...I know who this nominee would be too.

just to prevent another post "most jacked up head that needs a free hat to cover it"

Fin-Loco

Submarine Screen Door Slammer
Club Member
Reaction score
or another one is "most likely to jump into someones DM's begging for votes and nominations"...i know who i would nominate for this.... or "most likely to jump in DM's to pursuade you to vote for or nominate someone that isnt them"...I know who this nominee would be too.

just to prevent another post "most jacked up head that needs a free hat to cover it"
Now Crump. You can't have all of the awards here. Save some for others please.

superphin

don't go clown shoes on us
Club Member
Reaction score
most likely to get beat up in a back alley?
I nominate my 6 year old son, he's so small and weak I bet I could take him with 2 arms tied behind my back.

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
The safety and well being of several members of my fanbase should be taken into consideration before this site sticks another draft badge on my profile.

Top Bottom