Welcome to the FinHeaven Site Awards for 2022 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome to the FinHeaven Site Awards for 2022

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
There will be five days for nominations and then one week for voting starting on Tuesday 1/17 at around noon.

Nominate the members you feel did the best job in the category's below

Thanks everyone from all the staff for making it a great year here on Finheaven and special thanks to our owner Henrik for making this all possible

:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh

Hats off to Brother Fishy for putting this all together. It takes a lot of work behind the scenes to make this happen and he unselfishly gives his time to make it happen each year! If it weren't for his efforts, this well-deserved recognition of our members probably wouldn't exist!

Thanks, Brother, great job! :HAT:

Well Done Congrats GIF by America's Got Talent

Hats off to Brother Fishy for putting this all together. It takes a lot of work behind the scenes to make this happen and he unselfishly gives his time to make it happen each year! If it weren't for his efforts, this well-deserved recognition of our members probably wouldn't exist!

Thanks, Brother, great job! :HAT:

Well Done Congrats GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
I read that as our member's probably wouldn't exist. Coffee hasn't kicked in yet!

Congrats to all the award winners for 2022.
Some excellent by play in the Class Clown.
I second @NY8123 's comments it was an outstanding battle in the Lounge Champ contest, so well done to all the participants but especially to @BC Phins4Life on the victory.

Thank you, it was fun!

I would like to thank everyone who voted for me and supported my stuff. If anyone wants to give me some feedback on things that worked or didn't that would be great. As I now intend to enter the World Championships Lounge Championship held yearly in Sweden. This event should be incredibly challenging as I hear all the greats from the past contributed to one robot brain that will generate incredible posts at a rate faster than @Ozfin can.

Happy Jim Carrey GIF

Thank you, it was fun!

I would like to thank everyone who voted for me and supported my stuff. If anyone wants to give me some feedback on things that worked or didn't that would be great. As I now intend to enter the World Championships Lounge Championship held yearly in Sweden. This event should be incredibly challenging as I hear all the greats from the past contributed to one robot brain that will generate incredible posts at a rate faster than @Ozfin can.

Happy Jim Carrey GIF

Rumours are you have received feedback already @BC Phins4Life ................................evilgrin0007.gif

image (11) copy 2.jpg

I was telling my older son....what I won....he asked what did you get for winning......I said maybe a little banner and the look he gave me was priceless....Then I quickly said a hat... But I am not sure about that LOL
@fishfanmiami , @13marino13

Back
Top Bottom