Welcome! | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

Hi all, a long time lurker who today decided to enter the fray. Been a Phin supporter since the Hook and ladder - what a game!

Fun fact, I like the other JamesW live in Bangkok but not related. Went with Senior cause looking at his profile pic I am most certainly older (55). Originally from Canada but went to Florida when I was ten and fell in love. Played high school football and lead or league in scoring. Then I found girls and my football aspirations went south. Extremely sarcastic so be ware lol kidding.
Welcome James, glad to have you on board! :UP:

Hi all, a long time lurker who today decided to enter the fray. Been a Phin supporter since the Hook and ladder - what a game!

Fun fact, I like the other JamesW live in Bangkok but not related. Went with Senior cause looking at his profile pic I am most certainly older (55). Originally from Canada but went to Florida when I was ten and fell in love. Played high school football and lead or league in scoring. Then I found girls and my football aspirations went south. Extremely sarcastic so be ware lol kidding.
Hello @JamesWsenior glad you have come out of the shadows!

Look Out Uh Oh GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Back
Top Bottom