Welcome! | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

new to list

great site for the grreatest ffootball team ever. Glad I found you all. We have all had a tough few years to fight through, but what a future we have with Saban. Our time to shine has come!

I've been here since Dec 05 and sorta skip this thread so..........

My name is Danny, I'm 19, and I've been a Dolphins fan since the mid-late 90's.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :dolphins:

Culebra Lover

Hello everyone. My name is John Valdes. I have been a dolfan since I was a kid growing up in South Fl. I now live in SC and am very happy to have found this site. I learned about it from Jason Cole formerly with the Miami Herald. He had a great forum, but has left after 13 years for a job with yahoo sports. I still am not familiar with this site. I am certain I will catch on soon. Does anyone know how to use the chat room? All I get is a blank screen with a drop down menu for emotions. It does not work. I have tried the "finheavenandco" with no success. Thanks John

Hi There

I am a Jet fan coming in peace..good luck for the upcoming season..

Hello...names Jeremy from west palm beach but living in vegas.Been checking the site since last season and finally decided to register.This is easily the best site for dolphin news ive found,glad i finally registered
:dolphins:

Greetings My Brothers In Arms!!!

Well i finally get to post on here,cool!!!! Well i'm from NC and i'm a huge DOLFAN.Everyone knows to call me MIAMI JACK,glad to counted as one of the few;the proud and the great!!!! DOLFAN FOR LIFE!!!!:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom