Welcome! | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

Hi my name is David I just re joined FH I was formally Ariz fin fan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I found your site after looking for a new fansite, since the one I used to go on has been slowly dying. I liked the look of it, and after reading several threads, I felt like I would like it here. Hope I am right.

Hi all Fin Fans,
my name is Igor, and I am from a small village near Bergamo, northern Italy.
I am a Dolphins fan since 2001, when I went to Miami and fall in love with the town, seaside, Ocean Drive and Dolphins stadium.
Here in Italy is really difficult to watch football on tv... only soccer... so I am an avid reader and always seeking for news... so I am here!
I was in London last week for WAS - CIN, it was my first time at an NFL match and was really exciting! I'm planning next year trip for NO - MIA!!
Hope to find a good place here... You need to be really patient with me, I don't undersrand most of the slang and contraption used here... so sometimes I'll ask silly questions... but I learn quickly!

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi all Fin Fans,
my name is Igor, and I am from a small village near Bergamo, northern Italy.
I am a Dolphins fan since 2001, when I went to Miami and fall in love with the town, seaside, Ocean Drive and Dolphins stadium.
Here in Italy is really difficult to watch football on tv... only soccer... so I am an avid reader and always seeking for news... so I am here!
I was in London last week for WAS - CIN, it was my first time at an NFL match and was really exciting! I'm planning next year trip for NO - MIA!!
Hope to find a good place here...
You need to be really patient with me, I don't undersrand most of the slang and contraption used here... so sometimes I'll ask silly questions... but I learn quickly!

Welcome to those brothers and sisters that recently joined the site. Great to have you here! Enjoy the site. John

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Hi my name is David I just re joined FH I was formally Ariz fin fan
Go to see you around again David. John

Back
Top Bottom