Welcome! | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

Always love when we start with the excuses
No excuse just fact. Take it however you want though. But you're fooling yourself if you think the Fins facing the same team KC did. "Any given Sunday". If I recall KC lost to Indy, Iggles lost to Washington.

@Seattle49er

Fact is you lost to KC. You dismiss it fine

Fact is we lost three games and we got fortunate in other games

Fact is we steamrolled you with Ryan Fitztragic and Flo - and some would say we have improved

Imho Christian McCaffery isn’t even as solid as the guy he replaced - CMC was once a super freak anyone who thinks he is playing at the level ione year removed from Stanford is being dishonest

@Seattle49er

Fact is you lost to KC. You dismiss it fine

Fact is we lost three games and we got fortunate in other games

Fact is we steamrolled you with Ryan Fitztragic and Flo - and some would say we have improved

Imho Christian McCaffery isn’t even as solid as the guy he replaced - CMC was once a super freak anyone who thinks he is playing at the level ione year removed from Stanford is being dishonest
Lighten up Francis.

Not dismissing the KC loss, merely pointing out its not the same team playing on Sunday. But if it makes you feel better keep telling yourself it is. IMHO its merely wishful thinking.

Unlike you I'm not looking at the Fins record, I could careless who they've played. I care about the game this Sunday. Some teams just match up better than others. The year the 9ers went 2-14, both wins came against the Rams. You just never know.

No you're really reaching.

Nobody is saying CMC is playing at his highest level. Also unlike at Carolina he's not the entire offense. Anyone who says combined with Aiyuk, Kittle, Deebo, Jennings, Mason CMC is not a threat is being dishonest.

Lighten up Francis.

Not dismissing the KC loss, merely pointing out its not the same team playing on Sunday. But if it makes you feel better keep telling yourself it is. IMHO its merely wishful thinking.

Unlike you I'm not looking at the Fins record, I could careless who they've played. I care about the game this Sunday. Some teams just match up better than others. The year the 9ers went 2-14, both wins came against the Rams. You just never know.

Nobody is saying CMC is playing at his highest level. Also unlike at Carolina he's not the entire offense. Anyone who says combined with Aiyuk, Kittle, Deebo, Jennings, Mason CMC is not a threat is being dishonest.

Focus away on this Game

So glad you made an account. LOL

Focus away on this Game

So glad you made an account. LOL
Hate to be Captain obvious but isn't this the game I should be focusing on?

You brought up the 9er game against Fitz, should I bring up the 84 9ers? No of course not because it has zero to do with Sundays match up.

I have no idea how this game will end up. Its a top offense against a top defense and could go either way. But for sure I'm not going to sit here thinking about a loss to KC weeks ago.

Lighten up Francis.

No need to come in here all salty with sand in your underwear. If you can't come here and be respectful you will be gone soon enough. :ffic:

Hate to be Captain obvious but isn't this the game I should be focusing on?

You brought up the 9er game against Fitz, should I bring up the 84 9ers? No of course not because it has zero to do with Sundays match up.

I have no idea how this game will end up. Its a top offense against a top defense and could go either way. But for sure I'm not going to sit here thinking about a loss to KC weeks ago.

Here are your prizes for taking the time to join FH to say absolutely nothing - you could have lurked but you had to join, eh?

Awesome Stop Motion GIF by Slanted Studios

No need to come in here all salty with sand in your underwear. If you can't come here and be respectful you will be gone soon enough. :ffic:
I've been cordial the entire time I've been here. Read the post I responded to and it's tone. "Lighten up Francis" aka "chill" is just an expression.

Post I responded to claimed I'm dismissing the KC loss I just clarified. Thought you guys had thicker skin.

Here are your prizes for taking the time to join FH to say absolutely nothing - you could have lurked but you had to join, eh?

Awesome Stop Motion GIF by Slanted Studios
Sorry didn't realize you're so threaten by opposing team fans coming to your site.

I've been cordial the entire time I've been here. Read the post I responded to and it's tone. "Lighten up Francis" aka "chill" is just an expression.

Post I responded to claimed I'm dismissing the KC loss I just clarified. Thought you guys had thicker skin.
It’s not about having thicker skin. You can go be a dick some where else. :ffic:

What did you think we would welcome you with open arms :lol:

You came here to talk trash and you have gotten back what you asked for

Can't handle it ? Then go away
Oh I handle it just fine. You make statements and I respond, but because you don't like the response suddenly you and your buddy are all offended.

Back
Top Bottom