Welcome! | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

Oh I handle it just fine. You make statements and I respond, but because you don't like the response suddenly you and your buddy are all offended.

Not offended guy. Just what did you expect :shrug:

You think we give two shits what a 9ers fan thinks ?.

Truth is we don't

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF

Dare I suggest, make a discussion thread about the game, seattle49er? Just so the welcome thread doesnt become an arguing match back and forth. I think we'll be in for a good game either. Like you said a top D vs top O. Without Armstead, or even a gimpy one, Bosa will be a handful. I worry about our OL, but with Shell back at RT, that gives us a little more comfortablitly. It'll be nice for us if Deebo ends up being out. Bet Trent Williams plays too... would love one of your LBs as a free agent next offseason.

Dare I suggest, make a discussion thread about the game, seattle49er? Just so the welcome thread doesnt become an arguing match back and forth. I think we'll be in for a good game either. Like you said a top D vs top O. Without Armstead, or even a gimpy one, Bosa will be a handful. I worry about our OL, but with Shell back at RT, that gives us a little more comfortablitly. It'll be nice for us if Deebo ends up being out. Bet Trent Williams plays too... would love one of your LBs as a free agent next offseason.
Good idea... :UP:

Only welcome comments in this thread guys

Any other comments go in the main forum

Thanks

Cheers mate thanks for info and accept

By the way lots of Aussies post here

Brothers @Ozfin and @Buff can usually be found in the FinHeaven Lounge which is a lot of fun

I added a flag to your avatar display as well. Have fun

screencapture-finheaven-threads-welcome-52365-page-44-2022-12-19-21_16_19.png

By the way lots of Aussies post here

Brothers @Ozfin and @Buff can usually be found in the FinHeaven Lounge which is a lot of fun

I added a flag to your avatar display
Cheers mate yeah there alot of phins fans over here all stemming from Marino days my brother included

Hello all!
Just registered today, and i was very surprised to see that the name "Dan Marino" was still available. Anywho, my name is Chris, i'm from Illinois, and as a result havent seen a game on tv all year, but have been following on game tracker. Not many people to talk to about the dolphins here, so i thought it would join.
Hello all!
Just registered today, and i was very surprised to see that the name "Dan Marino" was still available. Anywho, my name is Chris, i'm from Illinois, and as a result havent seen a game on tv all year, but have been following on game tracker. Not many people to talk to about the dolphins here, so i thought it would join.
Damn Dan I knew you were on here somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom