Welcome! | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

WTF...I went into this thread, thinking,,,,why not......

Now confused about the title

does Welcome! mean

Here is a place where a bunch of Kiwis....um err you know what I mean, can discuss a bunch of obscure teams in obscure sports....

what if I come back next time and there is a dialogue about CRICKET

cricket GIF
Excited London GIF by Lord's Cricket Ground's Cricket Ground
London Yes GIF by Lord's Cricket Ground's Cricket Ground

@Ozfin, @winnyason , @Buff

Howzat....................................evilgrin0007.gif

WTF...I went into this thread, thinking,,,,why not......

Now confused about the title

does Welcome! mean

Here is a place where a bunch of Kiwis....um err you know what I mean, can discuss a bunch of obscure teams in obscure sports....

what if I come back next time and there is a dialogue about CRICKET

cricket GIF
Excited London GIF by Lord's Cricket Ground's Cricket Ground
London Yes GIF by Lord's Cricket Ground's Cricket Ground

@Ozfin, @winnyason , @Buff

What do you reckon @Buff
We invite @BC Phins4Life down under to learn the game of cricket?....................................evilgrin0007.gif

@Buff , @Ozfin it would be an honour to join you down under to learn what Cricket????????????

Is this how I'll be greeted?

Unknown.jpeg

In any event, you also say you know beer...Have you met these guys?

Unknown-1.jpeg

In any event except @BC Phins4Life to eventually visit Aussi land for sure

Last edited:
Hi all, a long time lurker who today decided to enter the fray. Been a Phin supporter since the Hook and ladder - what a game!

Fun fact, I like the other JamesW live in Bangkok but not related. Went with Senior cause looking at his profile pic I am most certainly older (55). Originally from Canada but went to Florida when I was ten and fell in love. Played high school football and lead or league in scoring. Then I found girls and my football aspirations went south. Extremely sarcastic so be ware lol kidding.

Hi all, a long time lurker who today decided to enter the fray. Been a Phin supporter since the Hook and ladder - what a game!

Fun fact, I like the other JamesW live in Bangkok but not related. Went with Senior cause looking at his profile pic I am most certainly older (55). Originally from Canada but went to Florida when I was ten and fell in love. Played high school football and lead or league in scoring. Then I found girls and my football aspirations went south. Extremely sarcastic so be ware lol kidding.

Welcome aboard :UP:

Check out our lounge where we have a blast in the off season

Welcome brother James. Great to have you here. :ffic:

John

Girls... the bane and glory of many a young man! And old! Welcome )

Back
Top Bottom