Welker a Chrabet type? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welker a Chrabet type?

raving

Active Roster
Reaction score
Reliable, tough, team-player, posession reciever with an occassional break-out play. Could he be?

i would love to see welker get the ball more and see what he can actually do (we all know he can return kicks)

Do we even want him playing much WR? Even if he could contribute, look what happened to Dante Hall. He got beat up playing WR and was hurt half the season

better than chrebet...we know Wes is tough...he can tackle on special team...hes faster and has quicker feet... he can kick and punt...he played reciever as a red raider so i know he can catch...he can take it to the house= YAC...best of all hes only 23.

Welker has been seeing some time at WR in practice by what ive read so lets see shall we.

I haven't seen enough to say too much, but the potential is definately there if his special teams play is any thing to go by.

ChambersNBoston said:
better than chrebet...we know Wes is tough...he can tackle on special team...hes faster and has quicker feet... he can kick and punt...he played reciever as a red raider so i know he can catch...he can take it to the house= YAC...best of all hes only 23.
He's much better, he just adds to that incredible talent you have. Your backups are better than most starting lineups, it will be a major upset if Miami doesn't win the Super Bowl, it will be a major upset if you lose a game. :rolleyes:

Let's get real please. Welker has exactly ZERO catches and Chrebet as a rookie had 66 catches and that was on the worst offense I had ever seen and just a year removed from HOFSTRA!

I like the kid, but I'm gonna have to wait at least until after a few pre-season games before I'll speculate if he's gonna contribute at WR or not.

Back
Top Bottom