Well another year gone, thanks for the great forums | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well another year gone, thanks for the great forums

KTownsDolphins

4 Handicap, trying to get to scratch
Reaction score
I don't post much in the offseason, I try to keep up to date with what Miami is doing, but once again it will be a long off season.

The only good news is that after 7 years my hockey team is finally making an excellent run halfway through the season and towards the playoffs. This could make the offseason go quicker for me. The crazy thing is I got season tickets for that and it is lots of fun.

I am debating whether or not I will come to Miami for a game next year or not. I boycotted my trip this past year cause I did not like that fiedler was still the qb and wanny was coaching. If we have a qb change I will come to Miami for a game. If not then I'll be sitting back watching each and eveyr game on Sunday Ticket.

If any of you like hockey, it is a great sport as well. I understand if you don't though cause the panthers do suck :)

Thanks for the great reads, I will check in every so often throughout the year.

P.S. All I wanted for Christmas is a qb change, hopefully I'll get the best gift of all.

Back
Top Bottom