Well, at least the Jets look God awful too | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well, at least the Jets look God awful too

insomnia411

The world is yours
Reaction score
Their D looks better than ours, but they've run 75 offensive plays this pre season and don't have a TD. I'm watching the game here in NY and they are just a travesty offensively, I almost feel bad for Sparano. They cannot block AT ALL up front and Sanchez looks awful.
I think Tebow is the starter by week 5, and as I've been saying all off season, I think that both us and the Jets are in for a long ass year... At least Tannehill looks like he may actually be decent which is more than I can say for Sanchez who threw a nice pick 6 tonight haha. The guy is like a poor man's Jay Fiedler it's pathetic.

Just posted in my LOL @ the Jests thread in the beast of the east.

Sparano took a timeout after a timeout in the 1st Qtr.... :lol: Business as usual for Tony.

Sanchez is 9 of 11, but is averaging just over 5 yards per attempt. Terrible. He also has a pick 6 and 3 sacks. Their OL is the worst. Wayne Hunter is getting destroyed. Their offense is going to be the laughingstock of the league.

Comparing us to them is a bit harsh IMO. The season hasn't even begun. I like to watch the jets just so I can hear the chants for tebow lol.

The Jets defense is pretty good. Their field goal kicker might break the NFL record this year. Sparano is doing his magic.

I will definitely save money on replacement TV remotes without Sparano. The Walmarts should stock up around NYC and ban the sale of rope.

Thank god we are done with 5 field goals a game. I don't care how bad we are this year, no way our offense can be worse than last yr. We couldn't score TDs to save our lives.

Jets are worse than the Fins. The Bills have a chance to finish second. What will their record be? Who knows?

Jets are worse than the Fins. The Bills have a chance to finish second. What will their record be? Who knows?
the bills are 0-2 also...its preseason,there is no gameplan or great scheme right now to try and cover weaknesses.

I don't think they're much better than us, but I definitely think they're better overall. We're gonna win 4 games and they're gonna win 6, something like that.
They're terrible on offense while we're very bad, they're very good on defense while we're below average.

Ijust decided to turn on the jet/giants game and am in the second quarter and all i can say is thank god we havent looked this bad. The jets are just pathedic. That int by sanchez was straight garbage, no pressure, just a typical sanchez throw. Thankful that ryan hasnt looked that bad. I know its only the 2nd pre season game but by now your 1st team should be showing something, not run over 100 plays and still not able to score a td.

Sorry, typing from my phone and its only letting me with caps on.

Cue the music for Junc to remind us how the Jets went to the AFC Championship 2 years in a row.

No doubt the Jets have looked awful ... but they're also playing with no Holmes, no Kerley and not using the Tebow package. And oh yeah ... I think that Giant pass rush has a chance to be pretty good someday ... dontcha' think?

We won't blow up the scoreboard but we'll be far from the worst offense in the league. I expect that title to go to Miami or Cleveland. You're going with a rookie QB and surrounding him with alot of unproven talent. How are you planning to score? If Reggie Bush goes out with his yearly injury, you might have trouble crossing the 50 yard line. It should be really interesting to watch Tannehill try to deal with the Texan and Jet defenses in 2 of his first 3 games as a pro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom