Well guys I can't really say it has been fun | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well guys I can't really say it has been fun

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Today will be my last dat posting for awhile, at least untill some off season moves start shaping up. I can't really say much about this game, our d was bad our offense was worse, but yet the coaching was horrible. As the song sais "1-2-3 strikes your out".

Yeah, I think I may be out until the preseason. But I guarantee I'll come here every once in a while to bitch and gripe as usual.

I'll still be around through out the playoffs..you guys are the greatest! :D :cool: ;)

All of you should stay. I will certainly be here every single day even though we won't be playing.

guess all we can say is "Better luck next year". But i still say, the Marks brothers and Dan need to come out of retirement. :)

Thanks Blizzard

I really though everyone here disliked me because I bitch and moan alot and I'm such a negative person. It's all outta love though and some of the things I bitched about were tru, like blaming Jay for every pick. But now that I've grown a year older I've realized last year it was inexperience that hurt him, this year is was recievers, especially McKnight. Well, I'm out for now

what's this? some finfans bailing out already? Why even bother coming back for preseason when you finfans can't even show up for the playoffs?

AC, ANY opinion here is welcome, I assure you, no one here dislikes you for anything. If they do F'em, the truth hurts sometimes.

Originally posted by Truth
guess all we can say is "Better luck next year". But i still say, the Marks brothers and Dan need to come out of retirement. :)

you guys did better when Thurman Thomas was playing for you guys. Maybe he'll come out of retirement for the fins.

Na, forgetaboutit . I think Zach Thomas should move to another team where would support all his efforts getting them into the playoffs.

Who are you going to be rooting for now? Idiot :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Flyin11
Who are you going to be rooting for now? Idiot :rolleyes:

Idiot, isn't that against board policies?:D

FYI, I was a the bills-fins game w/ my bills jersey on. Still proud to be a bills fan.

Dude why do you gotta troll other boards and harrass people when your team got thier aZZ ripped by the Phins the week before. You don't got a pot to *&%$ in. Know what i mean. At least we make the playoffs every year. The Buffalo Bob's knew they were going to be watching the playoffs at home since week four.

Racinjason -

Perhaps you're not aware that some of your co-posters-finfans come over to the Bills message boards and say what's on their minds too? It's usually all in fun, so don't get so defensive ok? Jeesh!

Just having fun w/ your loss. Don't take it personally. On a serious note though, Fiedler isn't the guy to take you beyond the 2nd round.

Jason,You being proud about beating the youngest team in the league says it all. If you don't improve your team during offseason you guys are going no where next year either. Your team is getting old and beaten up. Your best player (Zach) has been getting injured and nothing to show for it. Get a new QB!

Back
Top Bottom