Well- I hate to say it but- YOUR FANS STIIINK | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well- I hate to say it but- YOUR FANS STIIINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

squishthefish

Practice Squad
Reaction score
At least when Buffalo has a playoff game we can sell it out. I was here 2 months ago saying that the Bills fans were better than the Dolphins, even in our bad season buying tickets. Now take a look at this. In the PLAYOFFS there is still 25,000 tickets left. Disgraceful

Dude the Bills didn't sell out the game against Houston in the playoffs. Also I lived in Buffalo for 2 years while going to school, and I remember a few games durring the regular season getting blacked out. Also your stadium holds about 10,00 less seats, and costs about half the price to attend a game. So shut your stinking chicken wing eaten trapper! When you make the playoffs agian then you can talk some trash.

Wrong!!! Ralph Wilson Stadium: 80,024

Pro Player Stadium (or whatever it's called this time): 75,540

Both figures from the respective homepages for each stadium.

Bills fans have absolutely nothing else going on besides digging themselves out from under piles of snow, so naturally they attend every game possible, just out of sheer boredom.
Welcome to sunny south Florida where their are a million and one things to do besides attend a football game. Maybe that would explain the difference

Originally posted by squishthefish
At least when Buffalo has a playoff game we can sell it out. I was here 2 months ago saying that the Bills fans were better than the Dolphins, even in our bad season buying tickets. Now take a look at this. In the PLAYOFFS there is still 25,000 tickets left. Disgraceful

Talk again when you can actually have a sniff at the playoffs...

BTW, you had a couple of games this year where attendance was around 50,000 or so...

Guys, there is nothing we can do about the fan situation down in Miami. Most of us don't live anywhere near Miami, and if we did, we would be at the game if it was possible.

Thing is, Miami may be a large market, but most of the Dolphin fans live out of state. I don't know why, but it's the truth.

So the point about us not selling out the stadium, or our fans suck, it holds no water. The fans who follow the team just don't live there...but damn it we should. :D

I hope to god that this isn't the same SquishTheFish that made foolish statements the first time Miami beat the Jills. If I remember correctly, the Jills couldn't sell out Marv Levy and Jim Kelly Day this year. Some fans you guys are. They lead you to the Super Bowl where you get embarrassed 4 TIMES and you can't even be there when they go up on the Ring of Honor with The Murderer. This is playoff time and I realize that Buffalo was eliminated in like week 9 but unless you have something remotely intelligent to say, go back to shoveling out your trailer park.

Originally posted by squishthefish
I was here 2 months ago saying that the Bills fans were better than the Dolphins, even in our bad season buying tickets.

You actually think people were buying tickets to see the Bills?!? They were buying tickets to see the TEAMS the Bills were playing. :lol: :lol: Also, living in Southern Ontario, I happen to know the Bills didn't sell out every game. As I recall at least 2 games were blacked out on WIVB-4. I remember one game Wilson had to purchase the remaining tickets, to prevent another blackout, himself.:evil:

Originally posted by Dead Fish Stink
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!

Living in Hamilton, (Ontario's version of Steeltown) the Steelers were my Dad's team so, naturally, I became a Steelers fan. :D

It wasn't until after his death that I became a Dolphins fan, but the Steelers will always be my other team. I'm hoping for a Steelers - Dolphins AFC Championship game!!!

Good luck to both teams!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom