Well If Jeff Fisher Came here we would be looking for a new D coordinator right now. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well If Jeff Fisher Came here we would be looking for a new D coordinator right now.

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey im looking for Silver linings where ever I can. Oh yeah and Sparano is now going to Field Goal the Jests to death!!!!:hump:

lol but not funny, can you imagine how this fan base would be reacting to that noise?

I wonder if Sprano was still our HC if we'd have Tebow here right now? Just a thought I had.

I am soooooooooo happy we dont have sparano here anymore. The jets fans are going to implode this year.

I wanted Fisher, but def happy...I am guessing he will never coach for the Rams..What are they going to do? Take a guy then fire him after 1 or 2 years?

Williams may be gone in the NFL.

Schotty as OC and now no DC......I guess the wind blows in the right direction for us sometimes.

Schotty as OC and now no DC......I guess the wind blows in the right direction for us sometimes.

well Im a fan of the Sherman hire but he didnt exactly set the ncaa on fire with his offense at a and m and I actually like Schott as an oc cant help he had to play Sanchez.
As for no DC im pretty sure Fisher can find a qualified guy, hell if we had hired Fisher Coyle may have still been available and none of us know how good Coyle can be

I like Fisher's reaction to the Williams suspension. Even though they're long time friends, he's still like: 'you deserve it, **** off.' Fisher won't have trouble finding another quality DC. It's his defensive playbook. He's been a quality defensive mind in this league long enough to know what to look for. Even though I like Fisher, I'd definitely take Sherman over Schotty Jr. That's the real bullet dodged.

We would also have Marshall, Langford, Finnegan and probably a different QB.

well Im a fan of the Sherman hire but he didnt exactly set the ncaa on fire with his offense at a and m and I actually like Schott as an oc cant help he had to play Sanchez.
As for no DC im pretty sure Fisher can find a qualified guy, hell if we had hired Fisher Coyle may have still been available and none of us know how good Coyle can be

Who has ever set Texas A&M on fire? The best players got To University of Texas.

In 2011, the Aggies began as a top 10 ranked team, but fell out of the polls after losing 4 games, three of which had double digit half time leads. Three of those four losses were to teams later ranked among the top ten in the nation. On November, 19, 2011 the Aggies defeated Kansas by a score of 61-7 and became bowl eligible for a third straight season.

2011 NCAAFOOTBALL TOTAL OFFENSE

7. Texas A&M 13 104 6373 6.10 60 490.23

Who has ever set Texas A&M on fire? The best players got To University of Texas.

In 2011, the Aggies began as a top 10 ranked team, but fell out of the polls after losing 4 games, three of which had double digit half time leads. Three of those four losses were to teams later ranked among the top ten in the nation. On November, 19, 2011 the Aggies defeated Kansas by a score of 61-7 and became bowl eligible for a third straight season.

Well baylor gets even less talent and they turned it around. Sherman basically was about as good as Wanny at Pitt neither was very good.
I still like Sherman hire for OC even though he was not a good college coach.

I like Fisher's reaction to the Williams suspension. Even though they're long time friends, he's still like: 'you deserve it, **** off.' Fisher won't have trouble finding another quality DC. It's his defensive playbook. He's been a quality defensive mind in this league long enough to know what to look for. Even though I like Fisher, I'd definitely take Sherman over Schotty Jr. That's the real bullet dodged.

Fisher threw his "buddy" under the bus. How do we know those Hijinx weren't going on when the two were in Tenn?

Regardless, Ireland is genius for not caving to JF!

Ireland would have likely been out if Fisher came in as far as the main guy to make all of our decisions. Hiring Fisher may have more likely made our franchise a bit more attractive.

Back
Top Bottom