Well, Im a new face | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well, Im a new face

Mcduffinator

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hey guys, Ive been posting around here, but didnt really introduce myself. I live in Indiana (and hate the colts with a passion) and have been a miami fan my entire life. I decided to stick around, because you guys seem to know what you're talking about. And im not used to Miami fans here in Indy, everybody joined the bandwagon. Anyway, GO DOLPHINS!!

Hey guys, Ive been posting around here, but didnt really introduce myself. I live in Indiana (and hate the colts with a passion) and have been a miami fan my entire life. I decided to stick around, because you guys seem to know what you're talking about. And im not used to Miami fans here in Indy, everybody joined the bandwagon. Anyway, GO DOLPHINS!!

:wave: Welcome! I was born in Indiana! Kendaville to be exact! Enjoy your stay! :dolphins:

Welcome from Sotheastern Wisconsin

Hi! Welcome to Finheaven from a Jersey finfan. Enjoy the site.

Hey i am not new here my former finhevean name was Weswelker83 but now i is JOEYPORTER55 i am from Maryland i am excited to keep talking dolphins football with everyone i have been a FinFan for about all my life.

Back
Top Bottom