Well Is "tank For Tua " Officially Cancelled ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well Is "tank For Tua " Officially Cancelled ?

Lmao No it's not. This team is going to be dreadful. Look at our edge play, our offensive line, and our linebackers.

If we get the number 1 pick, we're taking Tua no matter what. Even if Rosen shows tremendous upside in his starts. All we did is just hedge the bet.

If the Fins have the #1 pick next year I'm certain they will trade down to collect an ass load of picks. Use those and build around Rosen. That will be a 10 win team in 2020/2021

It's weird how we ignore that there are is a possible chance 4 qbs that could be drafted in the 1st round. These won't be guy like Daniel Jones/Drew Lock either. That said tanking for Tua seemed like a foolish notion because what is to say he is the best QB prospect? ESPN? The dominance of Alabama?

I am going to want to make the best decision for the franchise. If that happens to be a guy like Jake Grimm then that's who I want. I'm just not as sold on Tua as everyone else

Rosen has one year to prove that he is the answer. If he's as good as some think, we'll not be drafting another QB. Instead, we'll be lurking below watching the DEs and OTs fall to us.

This year, our pass rush is going to be anemic, no matter which retreads that we sign (ziggy), so we won't win many games.
This does not imply that the losing will be Rosen's fault.

Even if we go 6-10 we have multiple draft picks to trade if we want Tua (or whoever) next year. I've gone from "hoping they lose" to "looking forward to the season"

Rosen has comparable skillsets to the top 4 next season. What he needs to do to be great is infuse a love for and dedication to football according to our sage @TedSlimmJr . None of these 4 are necessarily an upgrade if this happens. Contending that they are as a group is a false narrative.

Even if we go 6-10 we have multiple draft picks to trade if we want Tua (or whoever) next year. I've gone from "hoping they lose" to "looking forward to the season"

You could have the #2 pick . . . It would take at least 3 first rounders to get the top prospect . . . .and even then if he is “that dude”, the #1 overall team would probably still take him.

All we did is add a tremendous talent to the league’s least talented QB group.

Lets see how it plays out.

Depends how Rosen does. If he flops we'll lose alot and Tua will be within reach. Its a wait and see thing
If he flops we lose minimal. A second rounder (which we got back for next year) and a 5th. So essentially, a 5th rounder, and he is SUPER CHEAP for the next 3 years.
Well played at no risk. :good::hclap::cheers::funny::woot:

The other possibility of course is that either because he wants to enjoy the college experience or doesn't like the team he'd be predicatably going to, there's no guarantee that Tua won't stay to finish his senior year.

If the Fins have the #1 pick next year I'm certain they will trade down to collect an *** load of picks. Use those and build around Rosen. That will be a 10 win team in 2020/2021

Not! If they have the #1 pick next year I bet they draft a QB they think can be better than Rosen. It could be Tua, Fromm, or Hebert.

I keep seeing posts that say "if Rosen flips. He won't flop, book it. If he were coming out in next year's draft he'd be 1st Qb off the board as posters have already alluded to.

There was a lt of hate for Rosen before we traded for him. I'm glad to see everyone's opinion changed once he became a fin

Back
Top Bottom