Well... It's Clear Now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well... It's Clear Now

Feverdream

Club Member
Reaction score
Wake, James, Amendola... restructured Parker.

Soon to be Quinn and Tannehill.

No older or expensive players will be kept. We'll have a ton of cap space next year. Many have debated how far this will go.

The answer was delivered today.

Complete rebuild.

I'm loving this offseason, next on the docket, Jets destroy their cap signing Laveon Bell who wont touch his numbers that he put up in Pitt.

Im still waiting to celebrate the moment I hear Tannehill is officially gone, got the champagne ready and everything.

If we get Rosen or Lock, our expenditures on the most important position will be minimal for years.

We will have money in 2020 and 2021 to chase free agents. This time I hope we chase the RIGHT Free Agents... no more money prostitutes. If a player says, "I want to be the highest paid at my position". Hard pass on that player.

Its a proper approach . . . .but this is not Miami intentionally losing games i.e. tanking.

Hell, its exactly what they said they were gonna do all along.

Rebuild/tank semantics. Willing to lose games to fully redo the roster. Winning is not first goal, whether u call it tanking or not, we are looking to win long term not shorterm

I actually had some doubts about what the F/O intentions were, after hearing they were potentially interested in signing Flowers. But they proved me wrong. I'm happy to see, this kind of restraint and strategy. It's been a long time coming. Once the pieces are in place, I could see them opening up the wallets to sign a potential final piece.

All the cut free agents are coming tomorrow, would not be surprised I have us bring in Nick Perry.

I like what we are doing. This is finally Chris Grier’s time to shine.

Very happy with this off-season so far. Maybe the only thing was to do some targeting at o-line but maybe there’s a plan in place for them. Let’s go tanking!

I will feel much better when Tannehill is gone.

Back
Top Bottom