Well, it's over for now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well, it's over for now

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
The Dolphins don't get back together until July 25th for the real deal...Training Camp.

We have a month of the slowest, most boring offseason time there is.

Let's try not to kill each other in here, and maybe put together a few Fantasy Football leagues.

I have a league at fanball, and might need a few players, but it doesn't open until mid July. I will keep you posted.

Also we will have a contest coming soon, so that will help kill the time. Anyone else have any suggestions...post them here.

34 days till camp, let's get ready for an exciting season!!

not only that but the NBA and NHL are over and my cable company - Cablevision is in a :monkey: war w/George Steinbrenner's YES network :fire: so I cannot watch the new version of Jason Giambi and the Bronx Bombers :(

Man I may to start watching figure skating or even worse letting people post non-Fin posts in this forum - NOT ! :p

What sucks is that many of us hate baseball. So we have NOTHING. I guess I'll be playing Grand Theft Auto III a bunch.

Tell me where you guys tailgate so I can meet you on my 40th b-day, vs the Jets. The streak ends on my birthday. (well, 9-13, game is 9-22)

There is WORLD CUP SOCCER!!!! That is what I have been watching for the last three weeks. Who cares if it is on at 7 in the morning?

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
There is WORLD CUP SOCCER!!!! That is what I have been watching for the last three weeks. Who cares if it is on at 7 in the morning?

WORLD CUP!!!
:fire: I'm really angry that Senegal lost ...They just didn't come out with the explosiveness (They seem tire) but you have to give it ot turkey for playing exellence defense...Senegal hasn't play opponent with that type of Defense...

I'm mad that the US lost after outplaying Germany.

Yeah, so am I. The Germans admitted to being lucky to win that game and admitted that we have a very strong squad. We will be back in 2006.

Originally posted by Ozzy

Hmmm I can make a bunch of stuff up!

J/K
Heard Rich. Webb asked to traded back to the Fins :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Muck
What sucks is that many of us hate baseball. So we have NOTHING. I guess I'll be playing Grand Theft Auto III a bunch.

That would work if i didnt already beet the game twice. I am just counting down the seconds till NCAA football comes out later this month for my PS2.

Hey will some of you (like 7 other guys) want to do a Miami Dolphins Fantasy Football League? Just for Dolfans? I could set another one up on cbssportsline.com Let me know!?!?

Amen!!

Originally posted by Muck

This could actually be one of the best sports-years ever if things play out the way I think/hope they will. If the 'Fins stay healthy and win the Super Bowl that will be the icing and the cake but here are a couple of other things that could make this year incredible:

1. Greedy baseball owners lock out their over priced, juiced up, whiney, equally as greedy players thus causing the end to MLB as we know it. While I don't think that it will every disappear (unfortunately) it will take MLB many, many years to recover from a year of steroid scandals coupled with a strike.

2. The WNBA is thinking of going on strike. What a joke! This group of heffers should be mowing our lawns and paying us a dollar because they suck so bad and they're demanding more money! :eek: :lol: I will roll around laughing as that "league" folds up and dies.

3. The Lakers already won the championship so my NBA season went well.

4. While the Avs couldn't repeat, they did take things to a conference finals game 7 (albeit a pathetic one) with the eventual Stanley Cup winners, and they will most likely be the better team next year so I can't complain too much.

5. My favorite NASCAR driver, Dale Jarrett, is finally starting to drive well again. I know I'll probably take a lot of crap for tossing a NASCAR line in here, but what the heck, I like it and it can be incredibly exciting; especially when there's a void in the sports world as there is at this time of year.

6. Even though the U.S. lost to Germany (mostly due to luck and some incredible play by Ollie Kahn in goal) it was an exciting run and well worth my getting up at 4:30am PST to watch the matches. I look forward to their next run and perhaps I'll even watch an MLS game or two in the interim.

So, as you can plainly see, this could be one heck of a "sports year" for me. I hope all of your are going well too. :D

Back
Top Bottom