Well Offically Frank Gore is most productive back from 2005 draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well Offically Frank Gore is most productive back from 2005 draft

Vertical Limit said:
Frank Gore also has a good, run blocking offensive line that people always underestimate. Larry Allen by himself is better than 4 of our offensive line's strength put together.

I'll take Ronnie Brown over Frank Gore, anytime, 4 times on Sundays. Ronnie Brown is the better runningback, and has more physical tools than Frank Gore. He hasn't been able to show any of this because our offensive line is too inconsistent, along with our play calling. There's just no balance on this offensive line yet to name Frank Gore the better running back; though he is our best offensive player in our entire roster.
i don't agree with that. gore definitely has more physical tools. i think he was called the most talented runningback ever out of the miami area. that's not bad at all. and he's showing it now in the NFL.

if not for injuries, he probably would've been drafted in the top 5.

MoFinz said:
Yeah, because Yatil Green showed us how productive a kid from the U with major knee surgeries bounces back to perform in the NFL

C'mon man, use your head. With all the available data, Ronnie was the best pick for us at that spot at that time. Second guessers step to the rear please
:mad:

The results of 1 person means that everybody else from Miami will turn out that way.........

And if Gore didn't tear both of his ACLs then he would have revolutionized the running back position. In high school he was better then most college seniors. I have never seen a talent like Gore.

Oh yea, what's realy nice, his cousin is a true freshman in HS and put up 160 yards on the best hs team in the nation, Northwestern.

NJL52 said:
Oh yea, what's realy nice, his cousin is a true freshman in HS and put up 160 yards on the best hs team in the nation, Northwestern.
jahari gore. hes might transfer out of columbus and end up playing for northwestern

Now the only question is, how many years can 'The inconvenient truths' knee's hold up....

i remember wathing him as a freshman and just standing in awe at the way he would run...i just hope the niners give him a new contract in the near future b/c he is one person who would desrve it...you know his knees wont hold up long so hopefully he can get one big pay day before his knees give out....

No doubt he's a extremely good RB. If he continues this way he could become a great RB, but we can't second guess picking Ronnie instead of Gore(if we were given the oppourtunity), because as much as i love the U, & as much as i was a Gore fan, he was coming to the NFL with some major baggage(knees).

We all would've been up in arms if we would have drafted him.

It's awesome for him to be doing this good after tearing his ACL in both knees. I don't think anyone really saw this much production coming out of Frank Gore. I thought he would have been a 3rd down back if anything but he's much more than that, the kid is a star.

NJL52 said:
The results of 1 person means that everybody else from Miami will turn out that way.........

And if Gore didn't tear both of his ACLs then he would have revolutionized the running back position. In high school he was better then most college seniors. I have never seen a talent like Gore.

For the second overall pick? C'mon man, use your head

Gore might have been this or that, but the fact is you dont EVER use a #2 overall on a guy who just had his knee totally reconstructed. If you do, you must be named Matt Millen, cuz thats an idiots call.

23Ronnie23 said:
we should have drafted gore :(

here we go again. So for every guy who is good that we had the chance to draft (probably over 100 guys), it's our fault we missed out on them?

C'mon!

Back
Top Bottom