Well Offically Frank Gore is most productive back from 2005 draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well Offically Frank Gore is most productive back from 2005 draft

MoFinz said:
For the second overall pick? C'mon man, use your head

Gore might have been this or that, but the fact is you dont EVER use a #2 overall on a guy who just had his knee totally reconstructed. If you do, you must be named Matt Millen, cuz thats an idiots call.
ur ryt but if he would have stayed healthy we would have gotten a special back with the number 2 overall pick. i dont blame anyone for not taking gore. its just that if you look at what hes doing its incredible. Hes right up there with LJ and LT. Hes averaging 5.5 yards per carry. Thats the most in the nfl for a RB

23Ronnie23 said:
ur ryt but if he would have stayed healthy we would have gotten a special back with the number 2 overall pick. i dont blame anyone for not taking gore. its just that if you look at what hes doing its incredible. Hes right up there with LJ and LT. Hes averaging 5.5 yards per carry. Thats the most in the nfl for a RB
While I agree that Gore is an excellent back and probably will continue to be, take a look at the Niners schedule from this year. They have quite possibly the easiest schedule in the league. They play Arizona, St. Louis and Seattle twice this year. The few tough teams the Niners played this season he had some pretty mediocre games. The only tough game they played in which he posted more than 100 yards was against the Bears. Against San Diego, he only had 55 yards. Against Kansas City, he barely topped the 60 yard mark. The overall seasonal numbers may be there but I wouldn't compare him to the great ones just yet.

Vertical Limit said:
Frank Gore also has a good, run blocking offensive line that people always underestimate. Larry Allen by himself is better than 4 of our offensive line's strength put together.

I'll take Ronnie Brown over Frank Gore, anytime, 4 times on Sundays. Ronnie Brown is the better runningback, and has more physical tools than Frank Gore. He hasn't been able to show any of this because our offensive line is too inconsistent, along with our play calling. There's just no balance on this offensive line yet to name Frank Gore the better running back; though he is our best offensive player in our entire roster.

Tools don't always equal yards. gore does not have a good oline so lets not play that card. If you took Ronnie the last two sundays you had a big fat zero for yardage. As for Larry Allen he has only started 9 games and is not the great player that he was. Gore is easily the better back at this point.

dlockz said:
Tools don't always equal yards. gore does not have a good oline so lets not play that card. If you took Ronnie the last two sundays you had a big fat zero for yardage. As for Larry Allen he has only started 9 games and is not the great player that he was. Gore is easily the better back at this point.
:yeahthat:

Back
Top Bottom