Well Offically Frank Gore is most productive back from 2005 draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well Offically Frank Gore is most productive back from 2005 draft

dlockz

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Has started 14 games and has 1955 yards rushing as well as 515 yards receiving. Gore actually has 40 less rushes than our Ronnie Brown and 260 more rushing yards. Caddy now has 1950 yards with over a 100 more carries.

:yes:

Gore has been doing this for a long time since his days at Coral Gables High in Miami, and the U..this kid is the real deal

ill take him over Ronnie anyday of the week

twice on sundays

305TillIDie said:
:yes:

Gore has been doing this for a long time since his days at Coral Gables High in Miami, and the U..this kid is the real deal

ill take him over Ronnie anyday of the week

twice on sundays

Well I had reservations about Gore and his injuries but so far he has been the vastly superior back.

I love Ronnie, and I think he will be a good pick, but looking back at that draft, I just don't think the "elite prospects" stack up to a pile of donkey crap. I mean, look at last draft -- imagine if Reggie Bush was available at 2 when we drafted Ronnie like he was when New Orleans picked at 2!

Gore is a great back. I think a lot of people felt he had the talent to be what he is being but the injuries were the certain cause for concern. Glad to see he's doing well though.

HysterikiLL said:
I love Ronnie, and I think he will be a good pick, but looking back at that draft, I just don't think the "elite prospects" stack up to a pile of donkey crap. I mean, look at last draft -- imagine if Reggie Bush was available at 2 when we drafted Ronnie like he was when New Orleans picked at 2!

Gore is a great back. I think a lot of people felt he had the talent to be what he is being but the injuries were the certain cause for concern. Glad to see he's doing well though.

Reggie hasnt even been a good back other than one game.

DonShula84 said:
He hasnt been very good running the ball in any game

Honestly I know he had 4 TD's that game but I have no clue how he got them, either way you may be right on that.

DonShula84 said:
He hasnt been very good running the ball in any game
Didn't he have like 120 on 6 carries the other week? but other than that he's been poor running the ball, just not hitting the hole hard enough, gotta get into the open before you start all the stutter steps.

@@@ said:
Didn't he have like 120 on 6 carries the other week? but other than that he's been poor running the ball, just not hitting the hole hard enough, gotta get into the open before you start all the stutter steps.

He's never had a game like that, I tried looking it up and I couldnt find it.

Anyway I said it before the draft. Unless he changes his running style he wont be a good pro running back.

Alex44 said:
He's never had a game like that, I tried looking it up and I couldnt find it.

Anyway I said it before the draft. Unless he changes his running style he wont be a good pro running back.
My bad, i was reading his receiving stats from the Dallas game

23Ronnie23 said:
we should have drafted gore :(

Yeah, because Yatil Green showed us how productive a kid from the U with major knee surgeries bounces back to perform in the NFL

C'mon man, use your head. With all the available data, Ronnie was the best pick for us at that spot at that time. Second guessers step to the rear please
:mad:

23Ronnie23 said:
we should have drafted gore :(
Gore went before our 3rd rounder so we'd have had to use a 2 and given how desperate we were for a running back we simply couldn't have taken a risk on a medical red flag like gore, saban would have been crucified

Frank Gore also has a good, run blocking offensive line that people always underestimate. Larry Allen by himself is better than 4 of our offensive line's strength put together.

I'll take Ronnie Brown over Frank Gore, anytime, 4 times on Sundays. Ronnie Brown is the better runningback, and has more physical tools than Frank Gore. He hasn't been able to show any of this because our offensive line is too inconsistent, along with our play calling. There's just no balance on this offensive line yet to name Frank Gore the better running back; though he is our best offensive player in our entire roster.

just imagine if gore never blew out his knees..

Back
Top Bottom