Well since so many dont want to trade zach.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well since so many dont want to trade zach....

badfoot

nonpredictor
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
We all know this D is getting older and expensive so who SHOULD we consider losing and for what kind of compensation? I do understand why it hurts buts people should get ready for a shake up after this year/a new coach and or gm could look at this team and start cutting the fat.I am thinking of surtain and madison...although i hear madison's contract makes trading him tough ...other than that i dont see much value ... you know we wont part with JT.

badfoot said:
We all know this D is getting older and expensive so who SHOULD we consider losing and for what kind of compensation? I do understand why it hurts buts people should get ready for a shake up after this year/a new coach and or gm could look at this team and start cutting the fat.I am thinking of surtain and madison...although i hear madison's contract makes trading him tough ...other than that i dont see much value ... you know we wont part with JT.
if JT is caught chewing gum again he's a gonner. JT has to stay. he's older but he's healthy and his attitude doesnt suck.... as far as im concerned our future / younger guys need JT ....

JT is arguably the most dominant end in the league (top 5 at worse) and same goes for Zach Thomas at his position. You don't let these guys go!

Zach and JT are the 2 untouchables on the defense. Surtain is a great phin, but will probably get traded, we might be forced into that. JT and Zach should retire fins.

Back
Top Bottom