Well what do you guys think? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well what do you guys think?

jtown777

Go HALOS!!!!
Reaction score
I don't know guys but is this Sabans way of telling the offense that I won't yell at you or call you out but I will tell a nationally televised audience that yes indeed you suck, without actually saying it. If so, Saban is the spin doctor of the decade!

I think the offenses play said everything that needed to be said. I don't think Saban had to say a word, it was pretty obvious to us all.

I agree, I'm just painting some (obviously frustating) scenarios. Far fetched but sure could be possible.

I think if Chambers is still here next year, for the first time in some 30 years, i'm going to have a real hard time being a Dolphin fan.

I agree, I'm just painting some (obviously frustating) scenarios. Far fetched but sure could be possible.

I hope some of the scenarios thought up in the offseason include solidifying the offensive line and at least evaluating the WR corp and seeing if an upgrade is within our means.

I am of course referring to the 4th and inches decision. In a game where we had nothing to lose. I remember when we played the Pats and Jim Bates was the coach. Now that I what I am talking about. Throw out the play book and take some risks. And above all, have fun. Let them play.

I am of course referring to the 4th and inches decision. In a game where we had nothing to lose. I remember when we played the Pats and Jim Bates was the coach. Now that I what I am talking about. Throw out the play book and take some risks. And above all, have fun. Let them play.

I guess Jim Bates has more cajones than Nick.

At 6-8 out of the playoffs,down 10-7 against the hated jets on A Monday night Christmas game,4th and a foot or so to go inside their 20 and you send in good ole reliable Mare to attempt to tie the game up?What would Vince Lombardi, Don Shula, Chuck Knoll, Bill Walsh, Paul Brown, or George Hallas do there?Would they have the guts to go for the win,or would they be happy to just tie it up and give the Jets the ball back with only a field goal needed to win?Well I guess Nick had faith that his D would stop them and send things into overtime.Well he did gamble after all,but he gambled the wrong way.His defense crumbled like they have in the past and that was the end.This after they had given up several other big plays to set up the other jet scores.Also factor in that Ronnie Brown was having a pretty good night.Whatever though,they lost the game along with some pride,and some respect from me and I'm sure alot of other fans.To get swept by the Bills and Jets when you really shouldn't have,is just a slap in the face.

I guess Jim Bates has more cajones than Nick.

At 6-8 out of the playoffs,down 10-7 against the hated jets on A Monday night Christmas game,4th and a foot or so to go inside their 20 and you send in good ole reliable Mare to attempt to tie the game up?What would Vince Lombardi, Don Shula, Chuck Knoll, Bill Walsh, Paul Brown, or George Hallas do there?Would they have the guts to go for the win,or would they be happy to just tie it up and give the Jets the ball back with only a field goal needed to win?Well I guess Nick had faith that his D would stop them and send things into overtime.Well he did gamble after all,but he gambled the wrong way.His defense crumbled like they have in the past and that was the end.This after they had given up several other big plays to set up the other jet scores.Also factor in that Ronnie Brown was having a pretty good night.Whatever though,they lost the game along with some pride,and some respect from me and I'm sure alot of other fans.To get swept by the Bills and Jets when you really shouldn't have,is just a slap in the face.

AMEN! Even his so called mentor or colleague or whatever Bill B. would have certainly went for it. Guess he won't be answering his phone this week. I think his wife should take all his Christmas gifts back too!!!!!!!!!!1 OK that was a little harsh...................All but one little one!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom