Wembley part2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wembley part2

scottieUK

Starter
Reaction score
Are any of you buying tickets for Wembley, I beleive they go on sale next week for you guys in the States? If you do, then post on here for some advice on where to stay in the UK if you need it. You don`t get many £`s for your $`s, so I`m sure us lads over here will be willing to point you in the right direction if you are on a budget. I live 50 miles on the outside of London, on the coast. It might be worth considering staying around here and getting the train to London, which is about $26 and takes 1 hour 15 minutes. You`d save a small fortune on hotels etc. You`d also get a feel for the `real` England as opposed to just London. You`ll still get to enjoy the city and see the sites without the huge expense. London isn`t cheap at the best of times!! Just a thought.

i definetly plan on going..after i secure tickets next week then i will finalize all the other plans, i happily welcome suggestions on where to stay which will make my time as a tourist easy and my travel to the stadium on game day easy..i have stayed at the st giles hotel on tottenham court road before (10 years ago though), is that still a good area to stay or has it become dodgy?? As i said i will happily take any uk locals advice...i also want to get a group of us together for some good times before the game..i am putting my own package together as the official packages from the teams and travel operators will be priced WAY WAY out of line..4000.00 for airfare, ticket to game and 4 days in a hotel..forget that nonsense (especially since i have been able to put together 2r/t premium economy (read business) class seats and 9 days in a hotel for under $3500.00usd..feel free to email me at JR1031@hotmail.com and lets get a group of us together to hang out and do things while there.

Forget Zach, forget J.T., forget Ronnie....

forget Porter etc etc Where can I get myself a Yeremiah Bell 37 jersey??!!!

I`ve searched on ebay and I`m not prepared to pay a small fortune to personalise a jersey. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom