Went to the Patriot Bronco game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Went to the Patriot Bronco game

JimmyNock

Starter
Reaction score
I went to the Patriot Bronco game today, my good friend is a season ticket holder and we have been going to the Partriot Dolphins game for the past 8 years, so I figured with a bye I would check out the new stadium before Dec. 29th.

It appears the Patriots are in termoil, all the fans wish Bledsoe was still there and Brady was being Booed alot of the game.

As far as the stadium goes it is beautiful, it is 100 times better than the old one no more metal benches. It is much better in person than on TV, I recommend anyone who lives in the area to check it out, preferably Dec. 29th to show support for the Dolphins.

We need Drewwwwwwwwwwww

Being a Pats Fan, we are in need of Drew. Most New England fans hated him and thought he was no good. Now we have Brady a fairly good quaterback. Hey, what not let go of a great quarterback for a fairly good one. That makes sense. Brady will never be able to throw the long ball, especially to a 5"9 Branch or Patten. Bledsoe will prove next week why he is the New England Patriots leading Quaterback of ALL TIME:yell:

Originally posted by dolphinators13
Patsfan... Find someone who cares.

You should always be concerned with your divisional oppenents. I hope the Pats bend Bledsoe over their knee and spank him like a 4 year old at K-MART. That's hard for me to root for I hate the damn Patriots but this Bills **** is killing me. They will be a good team soon but they are NOT THAT GOOD THIS YEAR.

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
You should always be concerned with your divisional oppenents. I hope the Pats bend Bledsoe over their knee and spank him like a 4 year old at K-MART. That's hard for me to root for I hate the damn Patriots but this Bills **** is killing me. They will be a good team soon but they are NOT THAT GOOD THIS YEAR.

Not going to happen. Even the PATRIOT FANS are saying the Bills will win... you will lose to GB and we will retain first place?

The Pats will win BIG. Patriots fans are like are like the weather they change from day to day. After a four game losing streak they think the PATS suck, Belechik is an idiot and Tom Brady sucks. If they beat Buffalo they will think they are going to win the super bowl, Bill Belechik is a genius and Tom Brady is the best QB in the NFL. If there is one thing I know about football its New England fans.

Bills vs Pats

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
The Pats will win BIG. Patriots fans are like are like the weather they change from day to day. After a four game losing streak they think the PATS suck, Belechik is an idiot and Tom Brady sucks. If they beat Buffalo they will think they are going to win the super bowl, Bill Belechik is a genius and Tom Brady is the best QB in the NFL. If there is one thing I know about football its New England fans.

:confused: Yes, most Patriot fans change like the weather. But.... they are not playing good football. Going to Rich Staduim will not be an easy trip for them. The Bills offense is becoming a triple threat, with Bledsoe, Henery and Moulds. Patriots could lose another this week.

Then again, the Patriots alway do play well againist the Bills. It's sink or swim. :D :eat: :cry:

dolphinators13: "Patsfan... Find someone who cares."

Since this is a general NFL forum as opposed to the Miami forum here at finheaven, it is probably assumed that those who post here and those who read those posts are interested in what is going on in the rest of the NFL, especially the rest ot the AFC East. (I'm assuming that this thread was started here rather than on the Miami forum and then moved.)

Back
Top Bottom