Wentz Selfish?? That You Ajayi | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wentz Selfish?? That You Ajayi

Crump

Tua Titleist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ed-as-selfish-qb-fails-to-take-accountability

Don't really have an entire lot to add to this article. Its honestly the first time I've ever heard anything really bad said about Wentz. I do know that there was some QB/player issues/truths/rumors with players wanting to roll with Moore instad of Cutler or RT at times, so def can see them liking their clutch QB.

but one thing I did find ironic, was they talked about some players going to media in secrecy and talking bout him playing favorites, changing calls at the line.

where im going with this is.....

"But Wentz reportedly played "favorites," namely tight end Zach Ertz, and would check out of running plays that Foles would allow the offense to run."

That sounds like Ajayi crying stuff to me, hmmmm. I honestly cant remember how much Foles/Ajayi/Wentz lined up together.. I might wiki that really quick before I go any further...

okay good so I don't look completely ignorant....

(2018) Ajayi/Foles....22 att 85 yds 3 tds (17) approx. 26 att 101 yds 0 tds
2018) Ajayi/Wentz....23 att 99 yds 0 tds (17) approx. 44 att 307 yds 1 td

okay I guess not that big of a different, but still feels like that's some **** Ajayi would come out saying :-)

A lot of players on the Eagles have disputed this report.

but still feels like that's some **** Ajayi would come out saying :)
Ajayi supposedly said that Gase playcalling was BS...

At the end of the day...his play calling was BS.

What is the problem?

A lot of players on the Eagles have disputed this report.

Yeah it says right in the article that most players dispute it. It's off season. Trying to think of something. Ajayi was bitching only a few weeks after trade for not getting ball enough. Figured he might be upset if Wentz audibles out of a run call when hes in game even if it is a smart audible

Back
Top Bottom