We’re Almost At...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We’re Almost At......

Pain? This has been one of the more exciting and hopeful season i've had in awhile as a Dolphins fan.
I've seen more growth in this team and organization than most of those 4,5,6,7,8 win seasons.
Now that I think about it, I agree.

How many years have we watched this team underperform? How many times have we ended the season embarrassed of a mediocre team?

Now, we have a bunch of nobodies who have performed better than any of us expected. Even in a down season, it does give a little something to be proud of, especially in light of what we hope is to come.

Tay
This is sad ...I completely agree ...but man this is sad :lol:

I've also been enjoying this season a lot, I think it has everything to do with the pressure being off immediately. We were under no illusion this season, we knew it was going to be tough sledding so we got to look for any and all improvements in units rather than just focusing on W's and L's.

I've said it at least a million times, but Flo has my support let's just see how this draft and FA period works out because he can be dangerous if we actually get some blue-chips for him.
Thank the Owner and FO for tanking for trading a completely capable 8-8 QB in Thill

And removing any said pressure by trimming the roster of what most would say are starting NFL calibre players

Fitz the one man wrecking dreams crew has never been to the play offs think about it

We are in good shape because of the tank not because we were playing for 8-8

crazy part is, i've enjoyed the hell out of this season (after those first 3-4 weeks) i cancelled sunday ticket so instead of sitting in the living room watching the game on a big screen im even watching live streams on a 15" chromebook screen sitting at dinner table. Come to think about it, maybe thats why I'm enjoying the season more this year, im watching the game closer to the fridge and those frosty cold brews.

The future is lit. We see it. Everybody is seeing it even the NFL teams are seeing it. Let the chips fall where they may. But, next year opponents are brutal even worse than this year. But we need to win in our division either we split all 3 or sweep one. I am expecting in 2020 5-11 to 8-8. 2021 11-5 (PLAYOFFS) 2022 14-2 (#1 SEED AFC CHAMPS HFA). If we do not make the playoffs by year 3 and fall short that year and next it may be a while. But, I have confidence in Coach Flo and his style of coaching and I demand as a fan its time to take over the AFC EAST and be a perennial contender for Super Bowls in 3 years. Us fans have had enough!!! We want a WINNER and your going give it to us!!! Who's with me!!!!
1575999731755.png

Tay

Thank the Owner and FO for tanking for trading a completely capable 8-8 QB in Thill

And removing any said pressure by trimming the roster of what most would say are starting NFL calibre players

Fitz the one man wrecking dreams crew has never been to the play offs think about it

We are in good shape because of the tank not because we were playing for 8-8
I'm having a lot of trouble understanding the points in your post, are you agreeing with or disputing something in my post?

Very well said OP.

I'll just add a few more to why this season has been great:

-Patriots are looking like they are on the cusp of a downswing
-Jets and Gase suck this year
-There are so many other bad AFC teams with better personnel who have close to the same record as us.
-"Failing" to get the #1 pick...and it being Burrow rather than a healthy Tua is a bit easier to stomach.
-We didn't have to watch Ballage an entire season (sorry for his injury but it's still true)

Not tanking but no pressure to win so which one is it???

if you aren’t playing and planning to win you are playing planning to lose - or losing is acceptable coasting for the future is acceptable that is tanking

I love how some continue to talk out of their sides of their mouths for clicks like politicians

ignorant response
I’ll spell it out for you since you didn’t read the post
No pressure on winning from a fan standpoint
Coaching staff not like tanking
Front office gutted the team so basically they were calling it a season
Ok

I live in England but have seen at least one game live each year since 2013 and after two weeks of this season I felt the season was going to be a real struggle to watch each week, but I can honestly say this year has been one of the most exciting in my seven years of supporting Miami.

The way the team has fought against the adversity and the building blocks that have been put in place seem to be pointing us in the right direction moving forward and I've found myself watching a lot more college football due to the sheer number of picks we have in the 2020 & 2021 draft.

I'll be pleased when the season is over and look forward to the off-season excitement, but it's certainly weird not clinging on to hope of a play-off spot throughout December.

Back
Top Bottom