We're Getting Slow (Hargreaves released) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We're Getting Slow (Hargreaves released)

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I fully expected a Vernon Hargreaves thread on here by now, we're getting slow. Nonetheless, any interest in another 1st round pick that was cut by the Bucs today. These guys seem to be getting good play from their CB's but they also seem to know what they want. Any thoughts, I honestly don't know much about him.

got cut because he didn't move his ass, but coach flo might want him remember he's someone's else 1rd pick, but were 4th in the waver wire so we might not get the chance.

He's a physical cornet when dialed in. Would fit what Miami wants to do, and if you get the 1st round pick guy him and X together would be great. I hope they put in a waiver for him. Fitz could give them info on how he was last year as a teammate

I think we are seeing a culture change here in Miami. Where people are now convinced this coaching staff can bring in throwaway players and make them better potentially.

Whether that is true or not, the fact we have a coaching staff that we think can coach players up is a welcomed change from the past where no one even mentioned that happening. I think the reason for this is because we now have a real coaching staff. Very good news.

Effort was his issue, not sure he fits but will be interesting to see who puts in the claim because he is too talented not to get a chance.

I think we are seeing a culture change here in Miami. Where people are now convinced this coaching staff can bring in throwaway players and make them better potentially.

Whether that is true or not, the fact we have a coaching staff that we think can coach players up is a welcomed change from the past where no one even mentioned that happening. I think the reason for this is because we now have a real coaching staff. Very good news.

This would be outstanding and so long overdue

Back
Top Bottom