“We're going to go out and beat that ***. Point blank. Period.”

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by MRojas4, Nov 10, 2014.

1. teemu7

teemu7 A True Fan

I think we are going to win Thursday. We responded well after a close loss to GB and I expect us to do the same this week. I for one am actually glad its a Thursday game...less time to think about that ****ing disaster yesterday

2. Marino1313

Marino1313 Scout Team

my reply is simply bring it on bitch

3. johngarry

johngarry "Mysterious" Super Donator

every player, every coach, every trainer on our team.. should have a copy of that to watch over and over and over, right up to game time.. anger is fuel

4. FinFrenzy

FinFrenzy Never Lose Faith in the Fins Finheaven VIP Donator

I smell a Bears type game coming after we lost to the packers......phins by 10 in this one. Bank it.

5. phins2k3

phins2k3 Scout Team

We are a very different team from the one that lost to the Bills on week 2 and the loser of this game will be pretty much done for playoffs contention.I see us winning this game by 10 points.

6. TheJetsBlow

TheJetsBlow A True Fan

Right on. They better use it because this team needs any kind of edge it can find.

7. trojanma

trojanma FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

The Bills had numerous intangible and emotional advantages built into that game. Won't be there Thursday.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Had Albert not gotten hurt I would be downright bullish now.not as much.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

8. joenhre

joenhre Starter Finheaven VIP Donator

If the Dolphins lose Thursday then Philbin should just resign immediately after the game.

As for the Bills until they learn how to beat the Patriots no one will take them seriously either.

The Bills or Dolphins need to knock the Patriots off their pedestal before either team is considered a contender for anything. Right now either team trash talking is akin to someone bragging that they are the tallest midget in the room.

9. DolfanISS

DolfanISS Perennial All-Pro Finheaven VIP

Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Sons Of Shula

Sons Of Shula not a dull boy Hammered Finheaven VIP Donator

Funny how few people realize we just lost our 2nd best offensive player for the season this past Sunday.

11. finfan54

finfan54 A True Fan Donator

couple of things.

If RT doesn't throw a pick 6 early like last year, we should be good.

Playing at home is way different than up there. I know, I was at both games. Yeah, they will be fired up for their second superbowl. always are, because they know they aint going anywhere with Orton. They know this. They cant beat good teams. Guess we'll find out if we are a good team.

12. phins_4_ever

phins_4_ever E12 FH Tailgate Gang Moderator Finheaven VIP Donator

I guess we don't need to play on Thursday then. And in case we decide to play at least you don't have to watch. We are going to lose anyways. Thankfully for you there are three college games on Thursday.

13. insomnia411

insomnia411 The world is yours

Most people would say that you're overreacting by saying this, but I agree 100%. Losing to Buffalo four consecutive times is an abomination, and 5-5 essentially takes us out of the playoffs with our remaining schedule. I'll have seen enough of Philbin if we lose Thursday night.

14. KTOWNFINFAN

KTOWNFINFAN Seasoned Veteran

This is exactly how I feel.The loss to the lions is not that big of a deal to me, but losing Albert is basically a deal breaker. When it was announced for sure that it was season ending my hopes for a good season pretty much went out the window. I don't see us coming back from that. Playing the Bills on a short week after losing our best OLman doesn't help matters.

Not a good week.

15. PJack

PJack A True Fan

Agree with others on the Albert injury. HUGE injury to adjust for with Buffalo coming up. We won't be able to run so the game will be up to RT to carry us. We better have a game plan with RT on the move as I see a lot of collapsed pockets in this one. Our Defense is going to have to hold them down as I don't see us scoring more than 20.

Hope I'm wrong, but the Bills beat the crap out of our line with Albert so Thursday could get ugly if our O Line doesn't step up.