“We're going to go out and beat that ass. Point blank. Period.” | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“We're going to go out and beat that ass. Point blank. Period.”

Screw the Bills. Hopefully we pound their ass. It's home so hopefully that helps, but our Oline will struggle still... I hope we learned a lesson from last time and don't let Watkins run free. once finnegan went down, Grimes follow Calvin, he should follow Watkins too

Funny how few people realize we just lost our 2nd best offensive player for the season this past Sunday.

Probably best offensive player. Albert was playing as arguably the best LT in the NFL. We don't have anyone else on offense who is the best in the NFL at their position.

Like I said in another thread... the Media is making more about this than there really is.

McKelvin was cornered by the Buffalo media and was answering questions about his game costing fumble on a punt return. A game the BILLS had control of.

His comments were out of his own embarrassment in my opinion, and not a direct reflection on the next opponent no matter who it is. If he was intelligent at all, when asked about the next game, he would have said, "well one thing is for sure, I need to hang on to the football to give us a chance to win, no matter who we are playing."

With all that being said, am I upset that the "ho hum, is the season over yet" team attitude that I have seen for 14 years may be changing into a fire burning inside them fueled by an expectation to win? No. Its about damn time they showed some drive, balls and attitude.

Time to back it up.

See you guys in the stands on Thursday Night. :)

couple of things.

If RT doesn't throw a pick 6 early like last year, we should be good.

Playing at home is way different than up there. I know, I was at both games. Yeah, they will be fired up for their second superbowl. always are, because they know they aint going anywhere with Orton. They know this. They cant beat good teams. Guess we'll find out if we are a good team.

Nice.

If you guys win, the BILLS can't beat good teams. (Dolphins are good)

If you guys lose, you're not a good team.

Way to make up the rules on the fly.

Like I said in another thread... the Media is making more about this than there really is.

McKelvin was cornered by the Buffalo media and was answering questions about his game costing fumble on a punt return. A game the BILLS had control of.

His comments were out of his own embarrassment in my opinion, and not a direct reflection on the next opponent no matter who it is. If he was intelligent at all, when asked about the next game, he would have said, "well one thing is for sure, I need to hang on to the football to give us a chance to win, no matter who we are playing."

With all that being said, am I upset that the "ho hum, is the season over yet" team attitude that I have seen for 14 years may be changing into a fire burning inside them fueled by an expectation to win? No. Its about damn time they showed some drive, balls and attitude.

Time to back it up.

See you guys in the stands on Thursday Night. :)
that darn media, printing what he said...

Back
Top Bottom