“We're going to go out and beat that ass. Point blank. Period.” | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“We're going to go out and beat that ass. Point blank. Period.”

MRojas4

The Cheese Connoisseur
Club Member
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/blog/miami-dolph...vin-provides-dolphins-bulletin-board-material

Buffalo Bills defensive back Leodis McKelvin added further insult with his comment Sunday evening following their loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. According to McKelvin, not only will the Bills get back on the winning track Thursday against Miami, but McKelvin added, “We're going to go out and beat that [expletive]. Point blank. Period.”

------------------------

CANT WAIT!

Nothing better than some board material to get this team fired up.

I wouldn't count on this giving the Dolphins any motivation. Bills flat out own the Dolphins...own them.

The way they've ripped our O-line in the last 2 meetings this really isn't a bold prediction.

Actually I was going to start a thread about this but anyone feel like we start games with a "wait and see" approach when we face teams with good defensive lines? Doesn't it seem like we come out and just try to run our offense and see how the line holds up before making adjustments and doing a better job at blocking as the game goes on? Well it does to me. Why not just concede in practice that a guy like Suh or Buffalo's DT's are going to win and have a plan for them right on the first possession? Maybe I'm missing something but I don't need to see Suh beat Dallas Thomas or even Mike Pouncey before I realize he's going to be a problem. We waste many early possessions this way and unfortunately (maybe others disagree) it looks like a trend.

they have every right to be confident considering they have owned us the last few times we've played. I really hope we win and finally shut up those annoying Jills fans up.

Sadly they've owned us and this will be the best Bills QB we've faced since like Doug Flutie lol.

What scares me the most... IF we're close at the end of the game, like we were with Green Bay and Detroit.. The mindset of the team is to lose, not win... That's my fear

What scares me the most... IF we're close at the end of the game, like we were with Green Bay and Detroit.. The mindset of the team is to lose, not win... That's my fear

Yeah and I watched Kyle Orton convert a 4th and 20 vs Minny 2 weeks ago with the game on the line.

I don't think the mindset is to lose. The problem I've seen in our 4 minute offense is that we look unprepared. As if we don't expect opposing teams to stack the line and come with pressure when the other team needs to get the ball back. Lazor has been a really good upgrade at OC but his shortcomings in the 4 minute offense are frustrating. It's like he doesn't expect opposing teams to be desperate...which is exactly what every team needing the ball back for one last chance will be...desperate.

Dolphins win by at least a TD. They showed me that they can get physical with a team that is more physical than the Bills.

Leodis McKelvin: We're going to go out and beat that ass

Dolphins: Please Mr. McKlevin, please don't. We just wanna make the playoffs

Talk is cheap. Bills will lose

Put it on the bulletin board and make these ****ers eat **** on Thursday. I'm tired of losing to that sack of **** franchise.

Back
Top Bottom