“We're going to go out and beat that ass. Point blank. Period.” | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“We're going to go out and beat that ass. Point blank. Period.”

Interesting when you look at the KC vs Buffalo stats the Bills surely played better statistically. Alex Smith was sacked 6 times and Dareus had 3 of them, Huges had 2 and Mario had 1. We will have our work cur out for us, that's for certain.

If the Dolphins come out flat like they usually do, throw in the towel for 2014. This team should be coming out fired up, hitting hard, and set the damn tone early! You shut up a big mouth by being the first to punch the opponent in the face, so to speak! If Philbin allows them to once again come out and lay an egg in the 1st quarter, he should resign at halftime!

1st series on Defense, blitz the hell out of them!! 1st play of the game on offense, throw a friggen bomb to Wallace. Even with an incompletion, show the Bills they are coming for them from the opening play!

Anything less, it shows the Dolphins have taken on the personality of Philbin, just an average Joe!

Interesting when you look at the KC vs Buffalo stats the Bills surely played better statistically. Alex Smith was sacked 6 times and Dareus had 3 of them, Huges had 2 and Mario had 1. We will have our work cur out for us, that's for certain.

The Bills DOMINATED the Chiefs. Their RB was running in for a TD to make it 17-3 when he fumbled it out of the back of the endzone. That changed the whole game.

Definitely one of those games where you don't understand how the team that dominated actually lost.

I swear they better come out fired out of a mother****ing cannon for this game. Hit these assholes right in the damn mouth early and often and let it be known that no one comes into our house talking that **** and doesn't go home with their balls in a sling.

I will be very disappointed if they own us again....I could deal with a close loss but we can not allow them to dominate us in all 3 phases of the game......This game is a gut check game, we have to get this huge monkey off our back in front of a national audience.....lets see what we got.....

I will be very disappointed if they own us again....I could deal with a close loss but we can not allow them to dominate us in all 3 phases of the game......This game is a gut check game, we have to get this huge monkey off our back in front of a national audience.....lets see what we got.....

I don't know how anyone could deal with any kind of loss...

it's is an absolutely horrible match up for us, especially with our "new, unimproved, makeshift offensive line."

that being said, I fully expect us to roll out there on Thursday night and give that buffalo ass a beating their descendants will be feeling 5 or 6 generations from now.

I wouldn't count on this giving the Dolphins any motivation. Bills flat out own the Dolphins...own them.

Ross owns the Dolphins....except for the o-line...that is owned by the Bills

"...beat that ass" ??

what Miami player was he referring to?

it's a collective thing. "you playing the dolphins?" "yeah, and we're gonna beat that ass."

nobody in particular. the entire team's theoretical ass.

it's a collective thing. "you playing the dolphins?" "yeah, and we're gonna beat that ass."

nobody in particular. the entire team's theoretical ass.

Thanks for the grammar lesson, but I dont think anyone can assume a team has one collective ass. I guess we could assume that the speaker was being poetic and tried to personify the team, but its Leodis McKelvin.

The Bills DOMINATED the Chiefs. Their RB was running in for a TD to make it 17-3 when he fumbled it out of the back of the endzone. That changed the whole game.

Definitely one of those games where you don't understand how the team that dominated actually lost.

They scored fewer points than their opponent.

Back
Top Bottom