were just not a good team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

were just not a good team

rutgers11

Rookie
Reaction score
i guess the 2-0 hype got to me again,, as a was dreaming of superbowl apperance, but as the whole country can see we don't have many good player's and have some of the worst coaches in the nfl......
d-line was blown back on every play, we have no depth there,,, jason allen is the same bust he was before, slipping all over his home field again.... i guess we'll just have me be happy to play spoiler again at end of here and look to rebuild (again ).........

i guess we will here tony say..... he have to work harder, we have to take care of the football, i'm seeing improvement.. blah, blah, blah,

:lol:

I called this **** in the third preseason game. Got killed for being a "doom and gloomer."

"It's the PRESEASON" people said. Hey, if you can't see major flaws in this team by the third week of preseason then that's a YOU problem. But this is exactly what I was expecting out of this team this season. 8 - 8. 9 - 7 at best. Schedule is very tough. Henne is still learning. Special teams is awful, etc. And I could see it all by the third game of the preseason.

Nothing to see here, though.

"Dude it's only week four. Still plenty of time. We'll be fine."

^^^^^^ Where's this crowd at tonight? I'm rooting for 2012 from here on out. Put us out of our misery.

Back
Top Bottom