We're Looking for a Moderator... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We're Looking for a Moderator...

just my own

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
So Phinnish, what other board did you mod?

LMAO...

Lets start this campaign!

Mod for 2002... :lol:

Had a movie board once..TrollFreeCinema..got to costly.. and a private Yahoo message board for musicians.....

I love debate, will not tolerate trolls, and don't have a prob pushing the red button when someone is acting like an arse ....

Hehe....if this is gonna be a vote, I doubt my chances are very good, based on the reactions to my political views ;)

I'd be a good Mod for ya, but heck I'll cast a vote for Ice as well, he seems like a laid back kinda dude.

I would be interested in being a moderator. I have since I got to this board but until now, it's never been brought up and I never thought I had enough experience on this board. But, I feel like I know everyone fairly well by now and I fit under the knowledgeable and mature categories and I also do a lot of work writing (check out my new fantasy football column coming up for this week!).

Damn, I didn't realize I had so few posts, oh well, do posts really matter that much? Also, I was in the Yahoo! Club for at least a year prior to finheaven. Then when we merged, I came here full time, that's one of the reasons my post count is so low.

I'm pretty interested in being a Mod. However, it seems ice has quite a following. I hope you all think I'm mature enough. If I'm a mod, does that mean I have to change my name it Dolfan31 or something like that?

My opinion is non-biased being a bills fan. I say put crazyfan305 in the running...make sure you change the TOS though to..."let the personal insults fly".....:angry: <-crazy305.lol

i think we should have a "mod-off". put 1-2 "mods" in charge of the room for a couple of weeks, this will give everyone a chance that wants to do it. they can see what is involved and how much time has to be spent to mod a board. we can also see how they are doing as mods and have a vote after everyone has had their chance(by pm of course)...just an idea that would be fair to all who want to have a chance.
or you admins/mods could just go ahead and pick one!:D

i would like to be a mod..i would start posting more...i have no experience tho

Originally posted by Miamian
How about Dajesus?

I like this guy! Eventhough everyone else ignored it it feels good that someone like me.:D I would deffinitly do it, but i think it would mean alot more to some other members. Can we start a forum for coaches and i could be the mod for that one?

Hey - I'll take that as you would like to be a moderator. Great... I'll bring that up when Gram gets back from his trip.

A Coaches Forum huh? So that would be where coaches can talk about things, and/or where fans can talk about coaching styles?

Let me know, its a great idea :)

I guess it would cover both. The main thing I would be looking for is a place where local coaches could share ideas, plays, stories, but if people wanted to talk about certain styles schemes and coaches that would be cool to.

Back
Top Bottom