Were most of the fans right? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Were most of the fans right?

Dolphins=LIFE

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I mean, c'mon. During that abismal run of games, try and remember some of the suggestions that were made. Of course, this only works because these all worked out for one game, but c'mon. We all deserve a pat on the back. We're genuises.

Jason Allen and Yeremiah Bell played very well. The changes on the O-line seemed to have worked out. The playcalling was much better. Ronnie got the ball. Joey managed the game very well. He did throw two INTs, but those were a couple really good plays by the defense as well. The Defense made some big plays.

Okay, one game.

Dolphins=LIFE said:
I mean, c'mon. During that abismal run of games, try and remember some of the suggestions that were made. Of course, this only works because these all worked out for one game, but c'mon. We all deserve a pat on the back. We're genuises.

Jason Allen and Yeremiah Bell played very well. The changes on the O-line seemed to have worked out. The playcalling was much better. Ronnie got the ball. Joey managed the game very well. He did throw two INTs, but those were a couple really good plays by the defense as well. The Defense made some big plays.

Okay, one game.
I really do think at all levels of the Dolphins organization were in denial. They finally admitted what they were doing, their gameplan , was wrong. Now it's water under the bridge so... Let's make this a 2 win streak!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom