Were still in good shape. I HOPE!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Were still in good shape. I HOPE!!!!

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
THis is just my thoughts......... This loss. Might be just what we needed. Fiedler will be out another 3 games, Which honestly I beleive we can win the next 3 games with Lucas.(He honestly Did not play that bad,except one pass). And our D played pretty well considering we kept giving them great Field Position. Look at the last 2 games and tally up the yards and the points scored by both teams against our offense, it really wasnt that much. Now when Fiedler gets back ( which we shouldnt hurry him) The ball will be given back to him with something he has never had( COMPLETE AND UTTER CONFIDENCE by his team and FANS. THis Is Jays team, he will take us to the playoffs and hopefully the Superbowl. Ricky and Carter will both become a big part of the offense. we just need defenses to respect the pass as well as the run and we wil be fine. SO HERES TO THE PHINS, LETS NOT GIVE UP HOPE AND I WILL SEE ALL OF YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

I'm not too excited about Fiedler coming back and having to step into this SAVIOR role that's waiting for him in a couple weeks. It's gotta be tough for him to be standing on the sidelines watching his team collapse but at the same time what happens when he comes in and throws an INT? There seems to be this sense of doubt pervasive throughout the whole team nowadays. I think the players really buy into this late season collapse stuff, it's a sense of here we go again...Now they have brought in some new talent and it's happening to them too. Ricky just does not look all that happy back there. Factor in a loss to the jets, and this team could very well be done.

DONE WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING:goof: This season is not over there are still 8 games to go. Our Defense is to good, and we have to many studs on offense not to turn this baby around

Originally posted by Chubby
DONE WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING:goof: This season is not over there are still 8 games to go. Our Defense is to good, and we have to many studs on offense not to turn this baby around

with a name like chubby, im thinking this is Tim bowens trying to justify his salary. sorry, couldnt resist. we suck. period. we are not inovative like belichick. we would have been better off just having guys run around all over the place and just pick a guy to hit. but we went for the ball instead of tackling! you cant do that against cold weather teams! we are in serious trouble against teh jets. we havef a short week and we will be doing the same thing this week as last night. The Bills and the pack are laughing at us!:fire:

My nickname is chubby, because I am a chubby guy and very proud of it. I agree with you about the tackling it was horrible. But I think we will get the last laugh in this division

My nickname is chubby, because I am a chubby guy and very proud of it. I agree with you about the tackling it was horrible. But I think we will get the last laugh in this division

im a bit chubby too, but i dont make 3 million so...........and i dont think we will get the last laugh. i think the jets will get a big laugh embarrassing us on SNF and then if we are going to get laughed at up in NE and then we may..and i mean a big may.....get to the playoffs and get blown out again! we will not have the last laugh...i gaurrantee it. ill bet my paycheck on it! i think we will go 9-7

Who knows??
I remember when we beat the Jets..I went to a Jet board and most fans were talking about who they'd pick in the next draft...No hope at all...Well guess what the Jets are right back in it after trashing the number 1 team in the NFL (according to most rankings)...I think we have too much talent to give up already...If you've watched all dolfin games this year you've seen some great performances...These last couple of weeks they havnt been able to put it together...Will they go undefeated the rest of the way..Nope but is it time to think about next year...NOT YET

If we can't beat Baltimore or NYJ, then we're in terrible shape. Sunday against New York is a MUST win.

:jetssuck:

the way this team has looked, they have no chance against either new york or baltimore. that doesn't mean the season is over, though. it's not who's topping the espn power rankings in november, it's who's playing the best at the end. i'm thinking they can maybe steal one of the next two and get on a roll late. there is a lot of talent on this team (including the coaching staff) but right now there is no confidence. that stuff ebbs and flows. if they want to win the next game, the defense is going to have to do it.

I think we dont have a confidence issue with this team I just think we are lacking leadership with the offense

I think we dont have a confidence issue with this team I just think we are lacking leadership with the offense
we are not lacking leadership on O, our leadership is on the sidelines :(

Originally posted by finfan54
im a bit chubby too, but i dont make 3 million so...........and i dont think we will get the last laugh. i think the jets will get a big laugh embarrassing us on SNF and then if we are going to get laughed at up in NE and then we may..and i mean a big may.....get to the playoffs and get blown out again! we will not have the last laugh...i gaurrantee it. ill bet my paycheck on it! i think we will go 9-7

Jesus man, take a chill pill. No need to be so optimistic now. Have a little belief. I am sure you were the first one who jumped off the bandwagon, even though it was still going about 50 miles per hour. Relax, Sunday we WILL beat the Jets, and it all gets back under control. This season is in our hands, and believe me, we will take advantage of it. Give our guys a chance though. No need to say we are gonna lose out now. We lost o Buffalo but were still in it. The the Packers game wasn't even close, but that could very well be the best team in the league right now. It's not like the Jets beat us 24-10. So just breathe, relax, and enjoy the game Sunday, cause we'll be victorious. If not, then I give you permission to puch the panic button.

Carter will gel, and with time, he will show his leadership on the field. He is the only guy in the huddle who can do that right now. Sad to say, Lucas has happy feet once he gets hit. He obviously doesn't like getting hit.

Back
Top Bottom