West Coast Offense will be in like Flynn!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

West Coast Offense will be in like Flynn!!

Brian Billick... Nahh I like Philbin and the staff I think he might be able to put together. If he can raid the Packers for a good coach or two and make us a lot more exciting count me in. Please let Flynn love this guy. If we can get Flynn for $ then we don't have to trade away at least 3 picks for RG3.

If we can get Flynn, we won't need to mortgage the future tying to draft RGIII.
We can now target Blackmon if we can trade up a couple of spots.

the hope is GB lets Flynn hit free agency. If they franchise him a la NE with Cassell and demand a high pick I will be pissed

Hopefully we can get Flynn and concentrate on other areas of need in the Draft. I like RG3 but the cost will likely be too high!!! Probably (2) 1st, a 2nd, and atleast another mid -rounder.

Flynn vs. RG3 no contest. Give me RG3 screw the draft picks!

Flynn + BPA(1st pick) + Next year's first round pick + WR/TE (2nd round pick) >>> RGIII
Give me RG3. Our recent history in the draft says those picks don't mean a hill of beans.

thank GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

We used to be a high powered, NFL best offense.

LETS GET BACK TO THAT!!!!

Give me RG3. Our recent history in the draft says those picks don't mean a hill of beans.

BlindSign-1.jpg

Ross wants a high profile guy with the first pick. It will be RG3! unless they screw up the draft, which we all know is a good possibilty.

If we get Flynn people won't be upset when RGIII implements Plan A and bolts off to law school after his rookie contract is up.

Back
Top Bottom