We've dropped to 5th... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We've dropped to 5th...

phins054

Pitbull
Reaction score
...on TJs list.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/tjtake/index.html

We were at #2.... IF you listen closely you can hear it...People jumping OFF the band wagon...

But thats OK...If the D takes this personaly...it could be the wake up call needed to propell us all the way...:D

Finfans. the only wake up call that you guys need is that Fiedler ain't the guy. The only thing consistent the fins ever had throughout the years is Zach Thomas and the D. Don't be so hard on them. Funny thing is everyone blames your D more than they blame Jay.

So you guys lost to the Chiefs, I knew the Chiefs were gonna win coming from the great game they had the week before (although they lost). As for the fins, it was a matter of time before Fiedler had his "Cordell" like performance.

Let's see, some people blamed Norv for your loss. He wasn't on the Field.

Some blamed the D. Well, no ones been able to really contain Gonzalez.

Fiedler, no surprise. He overthrew his recievers even when they were open, don't blame Norv for that.

RW, fumbled twice.

Everything that could wrong against the chiefs , happened.

Team loss!

Weren't you busy watching the Bills game?!?

Damn right I blame the D...No pass rush, 5 tds against 3 by Gonzalez...If our offense puts up 30+ points, our D should not allow more...ever.

Originally posted by justafan
Finfans. the only wake up call that you guys need is that Fiedler ain't the guy. The only thing consistent the fins ever had throughout the years is Zach Thomas and the D. Don't be so hard on them. Funny thing is everyone blames your D more than they blame Jay.

So you guys lost to the Chiefs, I knew the Chiefs were gonna win coming from the great game they had the week before (although they lost). As for the fins, it was a matter of time before Fiedler had his "Cordell" like performance.

Fiedler, no surprise. He overthrew his recievers even when they were open, don't blame Norv for that.

RW, fumbled twice.

Team loss!

your right Fiedler is not the guy, but he has a better win % then Bledsoe...so dont count on Bledsoe being the guy either.

RW, fumbled twice.

Team loss!

hey justa fan. go blow. you have no clue what is going on in fin town so just beat it. JF was not the problem yesterday when we were in this game. the Oline didnt give him enough time, and KC took mcmicheal out of our game. two INT's were result from tipped balls. not JF's fault. the ducks he threw deep were another thing, but he has a finger prob. so go blow blowhard. your way off like a typical Bills fan. cant wait for JF to have another 110 passer rating against that sorry ass run defense that is way undersized. and an attacking 8 man box that will get used by Ricky Williams.

Originally posted by phins054
Weren't you busy watching the Bills game?!?

Watched all the games simultaneously in a Dolphin bar with a big grin on my face. Don't know how I got out of the bar alive.

Then again finfans were too busy bickering back and forth amongst themselves as to whether or not they will get blown in the playoffs and how Fiedler sucks.

AMEN!!

Originally posted by girlphan
"We've dropped to 5th...
...on TJs list."

The only list that matters is the standings. We are still #1.

We're still tied for first with the Patsies and we're going into a head to head match up with them so things are sitting well for us right now. Who really cares about power polls and people's rankings as they mean absolutely nothing in the end. Remember, the 'Fins always wind up at #1 or #2 on those lists every year and look what it's gotten us so far...SQUAT! I'd be happy being listed #10 for the rest of the year (like the Pats last year) and coming up big in the playoffs for a SB win.

Ignore the polls and focus on the wins.:calm:

Originally posted by finfan54

hey justa fan. go blow. you have no clue what is going on in fin town so just beat it.

You live in Rochester and I 20 mins from Pro Player. Ha!

I don't have to go blow coz' Fiedler is doing it all for me. If I tend to talk smack it's a given, I'm a bills fan and it's expected. Don't take it out on me, take it out on those finfans on this board or anywhere else who's pledged their allegiance to the fins and keeps yelling for Fiedlers head.

I don't have to go blow coz' Fiedler is doing it all for me. If I tend to talk smack it's a given, I'm a bills fan and it's expected. Don't take it out on me, take it out on those finfans on this board or anywhere else who's pledged their allegiance to the fins and keeps yelling for Fiedlers head.

Hey justafan, why don't you wait your turn till Oct 20? We can really get into it then. Last I checked, the Williams' hadn't beaten the Fins in what? a while now?

Except... this is not the smack forum... there is a specific place for smack. If you have something to add ... do it here, if you want to talk smack, come on over to the smack forum, and Cap, bry, inFINS, 06 and I will be glad to joust with ya! ;)

Man, justafan is a moron. Does he not realize that Fielder is undefeated againist the Bills?! What a tool. He will remain undefeated againist them too.

Jay is hurt. I don't care what Wannstedt says, or even Jay himself...when you have an injury to your throwing hand it is going to make a difference.

Yes Jay needs to cut out the mistakes, but DAMN IT...is Kurt Warner a crap QB? The guys goes out and tries to hard to win a game, and throws picks. Jay was constantly having to make a play. We march down the field and score, the friggin Chiefs come right back and score. We get into a third and long situation, and Jay is being tossed around, and just TRYING to make something happen.

I am sorry, but Justa, go back to the Billy boards, cause your lack of football knowledge is disgusting. Jay had the second highest QB rating after three games, he has one bad game and suddenly now he sucks? So if Drew comes out next week and throws 4 picks, and your defense allows 48 points while your offense puts up 30...you going to tell me that Drew sucks, even though as of right now his qb rating is 109?

Grow up, study the game, and go home.

Back
Top Bottom