What a difference the Bronco's air makes, eh? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What a difference the Bronco's air makes, eh?

ADavieDolphin

StickyIckyRicky
Reaction score
They we're kickin it deep to ginn, he couldnt even return it...
Chad Pennington's 1st Half throws, had some hang to them.. he even overthrew on a deep ball, and was inaccurate at first..

I felt the air most, when Dan Carpenter was drilling them deep too, maybe too deep on the Royal Return.. Damn Special teams again. Carpenter hasn't kicked the ball deep enough for me this season for me to like him alot.. At home he gets it to the 15 and 10 wayy too often. I will say he's been pretty good on field goal attempts, i dont know if he's attempted any 50 yarders though. It seems every kick carpender has made has been right down the middle, 1 or 2 might have been one of those "did he make it? yes.." things but his 40 and unders have been pretty...
Maybe he kicks it shallow, with hang, so our poor special teams can get an easier tackle...

But that air... We picked it alot... too bad Yeremiah dropped his... Crowder made a poor head's up play on the floater... we should have had 5 picks...

we also got veryyyy lucky on that 77yard marshall catch...
I haven't seen the ref's on our side for most a game in a long time.. Outsiders want us too win.

FYI: I wore phins gear today and was glowing the entire day..

They we're kickin it deep to ginn, he couldnt even return it...
Chad Pennington's 1st Half throws, had some hang to them.. he even overthrew on a deep ball, and was inaccurate at first..

I felt the air most, when Dan Carpenter was drilling them deep too, maybe too deep on the Royal Return.. Damn Special teams again. Carpenter hasn't kicked the ball deep enough for me this season for me to like him alot.. At home he gets it to the 15 and 10 wayy too often. I will say he's been pretty good on field goal attempts, i dont know if he's attempted any 50 yarders though. It seems every kick carpender has made has been right down the middle, 1 or 2 might have been one of those "did he make it? yes.." things but his 40 and unders have been pretty...
Maybe he kicks it shallow, with hang, so our poor special teams can get an easier tackle...

But that air... We picked it alot... too bad Yeremiah dropped his... Crowder made a poor head's up play on the floater... we should have had 5 picks...

we also got veryyyy lucky on that 77yard marshall catch...
I haven't seen the ref's on our side for most a game in a long time.. Outsiders want us too win.

FYI: I wore phins gear today and was glowing the entire day..

Yeah as soon as that happened I made a comment about that. Overall, CP played a pretty good game though.:up:

It looks like the whole defense went up and did pushups on Channing's roof.

Back
Top Bottom