What a difference

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
Dolphins 2005-06
New Coach in 05
#2 pick in the draft
Traded for Culpepper

Results after 2 years. LOSING RECORD and Coach left stealing 15mill.

New Orleans Saints 06
New Coach
#2 pick in the draft
Signed a free agent QB

Results after 6 months. NFC Championship

Pretty amazing how backwards we are going.

I'm sick of hearing about Saban. The guy was a POS for leaving us the way he did, but he was a heck of a coach and he'll do a great job at Alabama. He took over a mess and did a very good job with what he had to work with.

I'm sick of hearing about Saban. The guy was a POS for leaving us the way he did, but he was a heck of a coach and he'll do a great job at Alabama. He took over a mess and did a very good job with what he had to work with.

Your kidding right. If you enjoy kicking field goal then ya.

Dolphins 2005-06
New Coach in 05
#2 pick in the draft
Traded for Culpepper

Results after 2 years. LOSING RECORD and Coach left stealing 15mill.

New Orleans Saints 06
New Coach
#2 pick in the draft
Signed a free agent QB

Results after 6 months. NFC Championship

Pretty amazing how backwards we are going.

A little bitter are we?

:sidelol: Come on man, the guy wrecked this franchise, couldn't find a way out so cut tail and ran back to the little leagues before he got fired.

A little bitter are we?

Hell ya Im Bitter.

The Saint are in the Playoffs. Did you miss that THE FREAKING SAINTS ARE IN NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

We cant even get to a wild card spot in the last 5yrs.

Hell ya Im Bitter.

The Saint are in the Playoffs. Did you miss that THE FREAKING SAINTS ARE IN NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

We cant even get to a wild card spot in the last 5yrs.

Amen Bro. I have been so pissed, I haven't even watched football for the last couple of weeks. My Phins have a wreck of a season and my Clemson Tigers lost their bowl game. And the Saints turned around a wreck of a franchise and may be headed to the Super Bowl. I am happy for them but I am pissed the Phins are again sitting it out in January. I guess it's time to sit and stew for a while and start whining again when there is no football being played. :boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom