What a great article on Ross. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What a great article on Ross.

I have seen better work out of Ethan IMO.

Here is where it is at for Ross...what does he do at the conclusion of the season? Does he select smart football people to run the show? Does he allow them to build a culture of success in Miami?

Ross is on the spot come December/January. That is where he should be judged.

I don't blame Ross. He is a businessman.. He cannot sell tickets because his team is more than terrible, he allowed "Gator Day" and to be honnest there were less orange (empty) seats on Sunday as compared to previous games..

Nice read but some defend Ross to a fault ...why? I also question the part about him being business savy because after all he is "rich". Nah...$$$ can be inherited,won in a lotto or stolen. Lots of $$$ does not equal a high IQ & once you have it people can be hired to make you look brilliant.

Good for him. He's in a heated battle with the Colts and is doing everything he can to win. F Tony.

Do you really believe Sparano cried "Give me a timeout or I'll get fired?"

What a piece of CRAP journalism.

And Ross... If I owned the Miami Dolphins I would talk to who ever the hell I wanted on the sideline. Jenna Jameson, Hugh Hefner, or so ****ing college coach. It has nothing to do with the way the game ended. Just another lump to pile on in a season of lumps.

Sometimes I think the journalists in Miami make it 10x worse than it really is. But they know what they're doing when their opinions become infused in message boards like FH and people take their words as gospel.

Say something NEW Mr. Stolnick. It seems like you simply cut and pasted a few old articles to fill the quota you have at the Post.

Meh

Ross biggest mistake was not cleaning house last year. When he went after Harbaugh, Tony should have been axed.

I hated Ross forcing the team up to NYC to watch a stupid play.

However, with all that being said, Ross' true evaluation will happen in building the new FO and coach this winter. He is on the spot at that time. He will then get the credit or blame at that time.

Ross biggest mistake was not cleaning house last year. When he went after Harbaugh, Tony should have been axed.

I hated Ross forcing the team up to NYC to watch a stupid play.

However, with all that being said, Ross' true evaluation will happen in building the new FO and coach this winter. He is on the spot at that time. He will then get the credit or blame at that time.

And that's the ONLY mistake he's made.

Thankfully it will be corrected this off season.

Do you really believe Sparano cried "Give me a timeout or I'll get fired?"

What a piece of CRAP journalism.

And Ross... If I owned the Miami Dolphins I would talk to who ever the hell I wanted on the sideline. Jenna Jameson, Hugh Hefner, or so ****ing college coach. It has nothing to do with the way the game ended. Just another lump to pile on in a season of lumps.

Sometimes I think the journalists in Miami make it 10x worse than it really is. But they know what they're doing when their opinions become infused in message boards like FH and people take their words as gospel.

Say something NEW Mr. Stolnick. It seems like you simply cut and pasted a few old articles to fill the quota you have at the Post.

Meh

You know, this is not the first report that has Sparano quoted as say that...

Nice read but some defend Ross to a fault ...why? I also question the part about him being business savy because after all he is "rich". Nah...$$$ can be inherited,won in a lotto or stolen. Lots of $$$ does not equal a high IQ & once you have it people can be hired to make you look brilliant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_M._Ross

Read about people before you make ignorant statements. This guy is very smart.

I understand the frustration, but is he supposed to act like Meyer doesn't exist while he's in his stadium? If he was laughing with John Fox I would be concerned, but it's not like Meyer was even the other team's coach. He was a guest in Ross' stadium.

The University of Michigan renamed their business school after him.

I think he's probably pretty good at business.

He went to a public high school and, a public college.

Ross graduated from Miami Beach Senior High and attended the University of Florida. Later he earned his degree in accounting in 1962 from the University of Michigan Business School, a Juris Doctor from the Wayne State School of Law in 1965. He earned an LL.M. degree in Taxation from the New York University School of Law (1966).[SUP][4][/SUP]

He began his career as a tax attorney at Coopers & Lybrand in Detroit, where he was born and raised as a child, and went on to become assistant vice president in the real estate subsidiary of Laird Inc. and in the corporate finance department of Bear Stearns, both in New York City.

Does that indicate intelligence and competence or the opposite to you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_M._Ross

Read about people before you make ignorant statements. This guy is very smart.

Like I said...people like you defend him to a fault. Read Wiki? Please...Talk about ignorance just to suggest that someone go there for fact is beyond. Based on his product in the MIA...He is the ignorant one with you being his ever-loving defender...But why? (My original question)

Bet you loved some BlockBuster when he started ruining the franchise back in the day too...

Back
Top Bottom