What a joke!! Read this B.S. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What a joke!! Read this B.S.

Originally posted by chambers84
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news/ap/20021028/ap-nfltrend.html

Is this dude serious?!?! The only winning team they have beaten is the injury depleted Dolphins. The Bills will lose this week to the PATS, wait and see. regardless of any emotional effect Bledsoe will have against his former team.

bandwaggon jumper....

let him be..I could care less...

Yeah he is serious and what is so off based about it? It doesn't say we are going to win the superbowl or anything it states that we are a suprise team this year which is 100 percent correct, Unless that is you were predicting us to have a winning record after 8 games and only a half game out of first place.

Well he did say they could get a wild-card and failed to mention that we replaced Gadsden with a better player.

We might struggle with Ray a little, but when Jay comes back we'll win out and win the division by two games.

The Bills are good, and will win the division next year, but they won't this year.

With Oakland fading fast, I think the Bills may be able to slip into that last wildcard spot with around 9 wins. I don't see them winning the division though unless the Dolphins really get hit with injuries.

"I don't see them winning the division though unless the Dolphins really get hit with injuries"

You mean like they are as we speak?

I mean get hit even worse than we already are. Chambers is already back, and we replace Gadsden with the #2 receiver of all time. Hopefully Lucas will pull things together enough to play competently until Jay returns. Given all that we should win the division. Now if Ricky goes down, or some of our defensive players go down (Taylor, Zack, Surtain, Madison) then we would be in a tight spot.

Speaking of injuries, you guys need to do a better job of protecting your QB. I saw the Lions get 3 sacks in the first quarter alone. Bledsoe goes down and you can kiss your season goodbye.

This guy is a genius! He knows the Bills are an up and comming team and the phins are on the downhill slide! I don't blame him for jumping on the bandwagon.

The bills have nothing. They are pretenders.
I am going back to sleep. This fantasy land is boring...

I like dealing with reality.

Can't wait to see you guys here in four weeks when the bottom falls out. But of course you will be like Jet, Pat, and Raider fans.

Missing In Action.

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
"I don't see them winning the division though unless the Dolphins really get hit with injuries"

You mean like they are as we speak?

Catch up. When the GB game hits we are getting our #1 reciever back, a WR better then O.G was in Cris (face it guys......O.G was sucking it up this year) and we are getting our best OL back in Mark Dixon. The only person who won't be there is Jay.

You are talking like Chris Carter is going to be the greatest thing in the world. Lets see it on the field before we talk about it like it is fact. I do agree he can't be any worse than OG. I think Ward and McKnight are just as good as OG

Back
Top Bottom