what a site! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what a site!

PhishHed

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey All,
I'm Jim from Atlanta, Been a FinFan for as long as I've watched football, because of my Father, and my two older brothers who are all as well. We are all spread out over the country for the most part, but meet up every year at least once in Miami to go to a home game. My oldest brother talked about this site, but I just never got around to checking it out. I met some of you at the Hall of Fame on Danny's day, but again never came back and checked it out. I am going to the Carolina game this thursday by myself (4 hr drive for a preseason game baby!!!!) and figured I would do a little web searching for fellow Dolfans. Well as it turns out, guess where I found them. Why I put this off and waited this long to get on this site I will always ask myself. Anyway, hope to have some great discussions with many of you, and look forward to running into you at some events. I am a "THE GLASS IS ALWAYS MORE THAN HALF FULL" kinda guy, which annoys the hell out of my oldest brother at times, but I will always think there is a chance, in every game, no matter the score, and no matter the record. Looking forward to great year, and see you all around:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom