what about Hawthorne | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what about Hawthorne

les dauphins

jesus of suburbia
Reaction score
Do you guys think by some miracle he's availlabe at #46
and how do you spell his first name Antajj

I don't smoke, about 300 other rookies or so didn't test positive for it either. His agent was on the radio yesterday ( Condon ), and said it was the smallest amounts possible to test positive, but nonetheless, it was a positive, test. Like it or not, it turns eams off.

He also isn't consistent and takes plays off.

Well at 3rd or 4th he would be a good pick right? Especially considering we need DT,

les dauphins said:
so big deal, who doesn't smoke he just got caught not everyones ricky and nuts

I don't smoke. The positive test on top of his inconsistent and indifferent play in college has sent his stock into free-fall. Even so, if he is on the board Sunday, I wouldn't be averse to using our fourth on him.

les dauphins said:
so big deal, who doesn't smoke he just got caught not everyones ricky and nuts

I dont think the fact that hawthorne smokes weed has anything to do with his drop. I think more likely its due to the fact that it has been determined that the guy has no brain.
A few days before the combine, where Hawthorne knew he would be given a drug test, he made the choice to smoke dope. At the time he was considered a potential 1st round pick and it was common knowledge that a positive drug test would cause a players stock to drop dramatically, costing that player millions of dollars. Still, he chose to do it. When someone does something that stupid, you have to conclude that he either has no brain at all or the one he has is severely damaged.

I would take him with our first pick on Sunday but no sooner. I agree that something has to be wrong if he choose to smoke a couple of days before an announced test at the combine. Maybe he was with Ricky.

Back
Top Bottom