What about Jason Spitz? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What about Jason Spitz?

adamcal187

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What are your opinions of Jason Spitz from Louisville. The guy can play G or C and would bring a nice improvment to the depth of our interior line. With him and Hadnot they would have the versitality to play either one where they are best suited instead of drafting one position and making Hadnot play the other. Most things have him graded at a 3rd-4th rounder. He might be a bit of a reach with our third but I doubt he makes it to our 4th.

kiper likes him alot based of his rankings. he also has him in the 2nd so he may not even make it to our 3rd.

adamcal187 said:
What are your opinions of Jason Spitz from Louisville. The guy can play G or C and would bring a nice improvment to the depth of our interior line. With him and Hadnot they would have the versitality to play either one where they are best suited instead of drafting one position and making Hadnot play the other. Most things have him graded at a 3rd-4th rounder. He might be a bit of a reach with our third but I doubt he makes it to our 4th.
Jason Spitz is a solid player. But he doesn't exell at any one area. When I watched him he kinda reminds me of a Tim Ruddy. Some times he looked great and other times not so great. And just doesn't and won't ever dominate. This is just my observation of him from the shrine game. I can't see him going any earlier than the 3rd round. Some even have him going in the 5th round but I doubt that he'll last that long because of his versatility.
I'd rather pick up someone with more upside like Paul McQuistan or Chris Kuper or Rob Sims in those rounds.

Back
Top Bottom